• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017

topics.nintendo.co.jp

「ルーンファクトリー」シリーズ最新作『ルーンファクトリー5』が、Nintendo Switchで2021年5月20日に発売決定。『ルーンファクトリー4スペシャル』のいっせいトライアルも11月2日より開始。 | トピックス | Nintendo

ファンタジーの世界を舞台に、冒険と生活の両方が楽しめるRPG「ルーンファクトリー」シリーズ最新作『ルーンファクトリー5』が、2021年5月20日(木)にNintendo Switc

Shame this wasn't in the western Direct, but I guess it's because it doesn't have a clearer timeframe in the west. Still great to see more of it. :)

Last edited:

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
do we know anything about if there will be same sex relationship options?

OP
OP
Hero of Legend
Oct 26, 2017
More screens:

1.jpg

topics.nintendo.co.jp

「ルーンファクトリー」シリーズ最新作『ルーンファクトリー5』が、Nintendo Switchで2021年5月20日に発売決定。『ルーンファクトリー4スペシャル』のいっせいトライアルも11月2日より開始。 | トピックス | Nintendo

ファンタジーの世界を舞台に、冒険と生活の両方が楽しめるRPG「ルーンファクトリー」シリーズ最新作『ルーンファクトリー5』が、2021年5月20日(木)にNintendo Switc

NotSoren

Jul 15, 2020
I imagine that even if the Japanese version calls them best friends, XSEED and Marvelous Europe will make any same sex couple dialog unambiguous in the western versions like in the Friends of Mineral Town remake.
I am just going to assume there are no same-sex options to prevent disappointment haha. I haven't played the Friends of Mineral Town remake yet. But that was the only game with same-sex relations in the story of seasons series because the original had it right?

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
I'm really impressed with how big of a change this is to RF4, visual-wise. Though it does look a little like a budget title, I expect the gameplay to be top-notch!

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
wonderful
way more interested in this than SoS (also because I've already played Mineral Town recently)

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Still waiting on a bara type husbando, but so far I guess furry boy might be in the lead. It's pretty close between him, blacksmith apprentice, and knight dude though, so who knows. The inspector-general would be in the lead if he was an option.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
there was a lot of footage on the twitter account, here it is collected in video form by Perfectly Nintendo