• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Very excited.
Looks closer to Rune Factory Frontier which is still the GOAT (outside of the runies system).

Murr

Banned
Dec 5, 2019
tbh I would rather see passive lack of same-sex relationships than see active ableism like what Stardew Valley had. those bits straight-up soured the whole game for me. you would think it's easier to not snub some minority or other when making a farming sim but noooooo

Obviously I would rather see neither.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
No gay marriage, no buy.

And I enjoyed the first entries, but this is getting way more anime than I can tolerate anyway.

mk_68

Banned
Feb 3, 2020
Looks good, but will pass for lack of same-sex marriage. Not interested in their excuses either like with SoS. I'm not interested in awarding homophobic game decisions.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Well I'll be sad if I have to play as the girl to marry a guy, but at least the female protagonist's design isn't gross. None of the bachelors are particularly my type anyway, so the romance wasn't gonna be a satisfying element for me either way.