• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
After Siege I'm dubious of Ubisoft having asymmetrical multiplayer as a secondary mode in one of their games.

TheClaw7667

Oct 25, 2017
After all the times I thought a new Splinter Cell would be announced with some odd hints by Ubisoft developers, or getting Ironside to voice Sam for a small mission in Ghost Recon and was disappointed come E3 this one seems way too good to be true.

RockGun90

Jul 28, 2018
Remember, never believe the leaks that say that thing you wanted is coming with all the new features you wanted.

Oct 26, 2017
the blizzcon leak is also largely leaked on 4chan, i know the community there is not very reliable, but i remember bioshock was leaked there over the project a few years ago, and soon the gamasutra confirmed the project
4chan is just a wall that anyone can write graffiti on. When you say it's not very reliable, we are talking about a fraction of a percent reliability.

Hellsing321

Oct 30, 2017
The most unbelievable thing about this is the idea that Ubisoft would make a new Splinter Cell game and not have it be a live service open world nightmare.

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
Sounds too good to be true. It'll probably be some Ghost Recon breakpoint Sam Fisher dlc or something, if anything

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
We cant really have threads on every 4chan rumor that pops up, and this one sounds especially fishy

Status
Not open for further replies.