• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

scrambledeggs

Apr 25, 2018
I've been so hyped for TLOU 2, but I don't think I'll ever be physically and emotionally ready for the experience. The thought of the game coming out this year both excites and intimidates me lmao.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Given how Jason didn't come in here to tell us we interpreted his like wrong, I am going to assume it's true.

giphy.gif

Whittaker

Jun 21, 2018
I mean, God of War dropped its release date announcement and trailer with just a YouTube upload and a PlayStation blog post.

So it's not like this is without precedent or even a bad move.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Maybe don't read into what I like on Twitter! I have no idea if there's a trailer coming this week. All I know is that I've heard the game's planned for this year.
I apologize, it was my fault for reading into this and then mentioning it in the thread.
hopefully we will get the date soon if its really releasing this year though.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
I would kill for a release date this year. Nothing else really on the horizon that I want to get so this would be a great release

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Team Joel gets infected, Ellie must kill him, her trauma is the centerpoint in TLOU Part 3.