• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
I dunno, the only interesting thing to me was FF VII, a game that was showed 4 years before and doesn't look that different now. I understand the short format, but I don't see them announcing anything big outside of E3 and their own big events. I hope I'm wrong though.

Just because the first ones weren't perfect doesn't mean that they can't eventually be. The success (at least for most people) of these things is more dependent on the content/games than the format itself so it only takes timing for them to be better. Well at least in theory, depends if Sony will stick to it.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Just because the first ones weren't perfect doesn't mean that they can't eventually be. The success (at least for most people) of these things is more dependent on the content/games than the format itself so it only takes timing for them to be better.
which is why i hoped this rumor would turn out real, so that sony would show to me they want to commit to state of play and bring even their biggest titles there.
i am starting to worry that sony are actively trying to not put the big 3 in a state of play because "they are too big for it"...

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
And now those "press sneak fuck wannabes" are blaming the source... You have to feel for them, they burned any chance of making that glorified blog get any recognition in like forever.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
This is some Nintendo Direct style of thirst for news for PlayStation.
I love it!
HYPE!

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
the second state of play was recieved very well though. its only the first that was recieved negatively.
The first one only not recieved well because half of the people here thing VR is fad without even trying it. In reality Iron Man VR and No Man's Sky VR are both hype.

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
Why is this still open?
ConventionalWavyBelugawhale-max-1mb.gif

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
The Legion de Jugadores guy has been really defensive on Twitter: "Mucha gente de mi equipo ha publicado textos buenísimos y con un trabajo detrás brutal que se merecen el triple de importancia que está teniendo lo de TLOU2, y sin embargo apenas cuenta con cientos de visitas y 0 comentarios. "

Translation: L'hem ben fotuda.

Now seriously: "My team has been posting lots of great work with a lot of effort that should habe more importance than the TLOU2 thing, and even so we only receive some hundreds of visits and no user comments".

Which is true and fine, but they knew the game they were playing, if you drop a big bomb everyone will be prepared to attack you if you're wrong, they decided to bet all their reputation in a rumor. If true, they will be a known place and multiplicate their visits. If wrong... read this thread.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
The first one only not recieved well because half of the people here thing VR is fad without even trying it. In reality Iron Man VR and No Man's Sky VR are both hype.
i dont mean here, i mean overall. i dont care what is era's opinion, i care of the larger picture because that is the one which determines what direction will sony go.

Status
Not open for further replies.