• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schaft0620

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

My Twitter has a translate tweet button baked in, I thought that was standard.

Basically a thread on we have a source that's not some rando reset era user and they are respected journalist with integrity. Sources can be wrong and that is an option still on the table but they firmly believe what they have and that they are proud of the coverage they have done on TLOU2.

Sangetsu-II

Oct 26, 2017
My Twitter has a translate tweet button baked in, I thought that was standard.

Basically a thread on we have a source that's not some rando reset era user and they are respected journalist with integrity. Sources can be wrong and that is an option still on the table but they firmly believe what they have and that they are proud of the coverage they have done on TLOU2.

Some people are lazy, maybe Resetera should add a translate feature for them.

Oct 27, 2017
Brb sending the 2nd Liechtenstein marine corps and 6th tank division towards Spainish borders... now. This must not go unpunished.

Schaft0620

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some people are lazy, maybe Resetera should add a translate feature for them.
Whoa whoa whoa you are talking to the captain of the SS Lazy. I just assume they don't do Twitter or maybe iOS doesn't have that button.

Anyone think if Sony has a SoP this week with DS and TLOU2 news that it goes against them having a presence at E3?

I just kinda thought it would be screwing over the ESA/media to do something around this time and not be at E3.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Seriously? People were just complaining that Sony were too quiet and never talk to their audience, now suddenly they might talk too much?

Goldilocks ain't even this fussy.

So far we haven't had any insiders really confirm or deny it, some even said they've heard nothing about it.
Hmm.. would be crazy if this was real.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Just a normal tuesday everyone.
giphy.gif

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
People complaining about Spain should know that EA Access for PS4 got leaked by a Spanish media outlet named PureGaming. Sometimes they are right, and sometimes they are wrong.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Sony had to change their plans because of the leak, now the game will be delayed to 2021.
Good Job, Spain.

Btw, i really like how the source starts with a -100 credibility handicap because it's not english

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
Why would they have State of Play the 30th when they're showing Death Stranding tomorrow? Better to have DS AND TloU II during State of Play which i think they'd do if they had one planned for this week.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
I'd love to see insiders calling each by phone "was it you?" "did you leak the SoP?" "no it wasn't me... I don't know what's happening"

Then everyone reunited on a round table looking at each other in silence, paranoid. A "The Thing" kinda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.