• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Why not go to E3 and make a big deal out of it, do they think this state of play reveal will have the same impact.
Could have a far bigger impact given it opens the door for them using the Champions League Final to tell hundreds of millions of people the release date. I'm not holding my breath for this being true though.

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
HryiHSN.gif

Perfection.gif

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
So many nonbelievers in here, what am I seeing.

It's probably bs.

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Essentially that they're upset over Reset questioning their integrity/motives with posting this story - that they have a high degree of confidence with their source who gave them this information.

They said if the source happens to be wrong then they will fully embrace their mistake and apologize for it - they aren't doing this for "clicks"

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Essentially that they're upset over Reset questioning their integrity/motives with posting this story - that they have a high degree of confidence with their source who gave them this information.

They said if the source happens to be wrong then they will fully embrace their mistake and apologize for it - they aren't doing this for "clicks"

The great Spain vs. Resetera war is about to start.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
lol no. They would have got blasted for that.

I disagree

I mean, imagine that:

1. New TLOU2 trailer revealing release date for this year
2. New Death Stranding trailer showing actual gameplay
3. New Ghost of Tsushima trailer (story trailer maybe?)
4. IronMan VR reveal
5. Dreams Release date announced
6. Predator game reveal
7. Throw in some PS5 WWS game tease so people dont freak out about any big AAA first party game shown
8. First Nioh 2 footage
9. Final Fantasy VII Remake new trailer
10. Avengers Project actual reveal
11. Rockesteady new game
12. Some more third party reveals

I mean... how is that going to be any different than Microsoft? Unless MS is announcing NextBox this E3, they wont have many games to show at all outside of third parties. They only have Halo Infinite, Gears and Ori to talk about and all of them are already announced just like Sonys big 3. I guess they also have the Ninja Theory new game?

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
I checked my sources on this news and while my friend hasn't heard about this SoP news, the magic hippo I go to for tacos says it is indeed happening. That hippo has never led me astray so I think we can confirm a SoP announcement is imminent! 😃

Yippiekai

The Fallen
May 28, 2018
Toulouse, France

Ok, not my first language but:
- The news comes from a source they can confirm. They have talked with other sources and came to the conclusion they have confidence in its publication.
- It does not come from someone (random lol) from Resetera but someone from within video games industry. If it was (someone from Reset), they wouldn't have published it. They can't disclose their sources.

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland

So, what's the point of doing a leak like this a few hours in advance if not for the clicks?

Nov 3, 2017
I checked my sources on this news and while my friend hasn't heard about this SoP news, the magic hippo I go to for tacos says it is indeed happening. That hippo has never led me astray so I think we can confirm a SoP announcement is imminent! 😃

The hippo has never led you astray? We've seen what those tacos do to your toilet

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

He says that the info come from a very good source in the sector and thats why they felt confident enough to publish it. He also says that it's not based on anything from Era and that they will apologize if this does not materialize.

Simon-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Italy

wbHBjAP.jpg

Ok, I'll stop now.

joe_zazen

Oct 25, 2017
I mean... how is that going to be any different than Microsoft? Unless MS is announcing NextBox this E3, they wont have many games to show at all outside of third parties. They only have Halo Infinite, Gears and Ori to talk about and all of them are already announced just like Sonys big 3. I guess they also have the Ninja Theory new game?

I have a theory that sony is serious about ps being ethical and not doing that just for pr, so it is not talked about at all. And the variety article about esa had some iffy stuff in it about well know sexual impropriety by the president, and the fact that PS has to pay millions to esa for their place in e3, and well yeah.

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
Still going strong.

The game is coming out in 2019, the only reason they are holding back info about it is because of, you know this other post-apocalyptic Sony game called Days Gone. When the dust of DG is settled, we'll get a full media blowout of Part II.

Bookmark this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.