• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainking187

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope that bit about GotG 3 being the end of them in the MCU isn't true, my interest in future MCU stuff will drop drastically if it is. Easily my favorite characters in the MCU.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
tenor.gif

Man they did daredevil so dirty. All the TV casting was perfect :(

Im glad they are seperating earth and cosmic marvel (I called it in another thread ;p) and all of that seems reasonable

Only bit i dont see is norman osbourne being the main villain. Like is the green goblin really threatening enough to be a major problem? But then again apart from dr doom i dont know who else could be aha. Plus I dont know if they would want to risk a sony property being so integral to the plot

The mandarin and shang chi stuff could be a great callback.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, I don't know whether smaller over-arching stories would be a good thing or not. I want Infinity War/Endgame type events again.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Zack Efron for Adam? Fucking perfect. Beta Bills? Rocket's Girlfriend the freaking Otter? And the High Evolutionary making a come upance. Holy shit Guardians 3 sounds like pure hype.

Strange fighting Nightmare is going to be the CGI equivalent of crack. I'm so in.

Black Panther 2 is definitely going to handle the politics of the world + Namor and Atlantis.

Shang-Chi continuing the Mandarin's storyline without Iron Man would be a great way to bring the villain to the forefront. I still hope someone with an iron man suit will be in the film to fight the Mandarin as an Iron Man replacement. (Looking at you Rhodes).

New Avengers is going to be the new team with Spider-Man, Strange, Hulk, Thor, Black Panther, and so on right?

Young Avengers will definitely have Ms. Marvel and hopefully Young Loki. <3

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I'm very excited with GotG especially Thor will be in GoTG4. But i really dont want to watch GoTG because that piece of shit homophobic chris pratt is also there. Im so not knowing what to decide

Xpike

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I don't know whether smaller over-arching stories would be a good thing or not. I want Infinity War/Endgame type events again.
Building up another 10 years after this one just ended is not only expensive but it takes away how special Endgame was. I don't really think we'll see another story arc like that until the end of the MCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.