• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HebrewHammer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I don't believe you .gif

This all reads like someone who's been privy to the rumors and elaborated on them based on personal assumptions and speculation.

Sorry.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Translation issues? Lol. I'm sorry OP but this is not the right guy to give any attention to.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, this leak sounds like a bunch of bullcrap. Below you can see this "leaker" (greasy_minge) contradicting themselves-

2TgvrhU.jpg

"I need to recheck my sources." LOL.
Also, Suicide Squad is "years from now," but they're only "involved" in Batman. So what has Rocksteady been doing if true?

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
lol

Spider-Man wasn't the first successful superhero game. That doesn't make sense...
I don't believe the "leak" but why would you be surprised that WB saw how much of a huge success Spider-Man was and wanted to double down on superhero games? It's exactly what's happened with their movie division.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Also, Suicide Squad is "years from now," but they're only "involved" in Batman. So what has Rocksteady been doing if true?
While I think the leak is absolute bullshit, we know that Rocksteady has cancelled at least a couple of games since Knight came out, same as WB Montreal. They have not been working on Suicide Squad since so many years ago.

Jul 18, 2018
Why does everyone have to play with our hearts about a potential Superman game. Why oh why is that character cursed

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Bruh this is fake.

Everyone in the loop knows WB Montreal is making the next Batman game.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Reads like someone on Reddit compiled a bunch of rumors or news headlines that have existed over the past few years, placed them all on a cork backboard and is tossing darts at them in the hopes one of them lands. And reading WB Montreal is starting another game when for years they have been starting and stopping in mid-development on projects without a single output this gen? When they haven't even properly revealed their Court of Owls game yet? I can't.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
There are more chances than Sony was inspiree on Batman games sucess to greenlight an spiderman game than the other way around

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Reads like someone on Reddit compiled a bunch of rumors or news headlines that have existed over the past few years, placed them all on a cork backboard and is tossing darts at them in the hopes one of them lands. And reading WB Montreal is starting another game when for years they have been starting and stopping in mid-development on projects without a single output this gen? When they haven't even properly revealed their Court of Owls game yet? I can't.

WB Montreal is currently working on 2 DC games. They are apparently going to show off Batman at WB's DC FanDome event on August 22nd.

Skux

Oct 26, 2017
Superman games are like the cure for cancer. We always hear they're coming and they're always years away.

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
This just seems wrong, how on earth could back for blood be a disaster? Evolve failed because it tried to do something new that wasnt well implemented+ que times, back for blood is literally just lfd.

EDIT: Now that I think about it these leaks are true garbo considering we got one just a months ago that mentioned MK Aftermath hitman 3 and the batman game.

Last edited:

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
One of these days we'll get a Superman game leak and it'll be real. Today isn't one of those days.

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
How do you know that? And please don't tell me that it's from that Reddit thread.

Osama Dorias, WB Montreal's senior producer, confirmed it back in 2018.

One of these days we'll get a Superman game leak and it'll be real. Today isn't one of those days.

thegww.com

EXCLUSIVE: New Batman Game A REBOOT; Coming Fall 2020 | TheGWW.com

WB Montreal's Batman game will reboot the Arkhamverse, spawning a new DC Video Game Universe including Rocksteady's next title.

"The roadmap from there is foggy; sources have said that a next-gen Superman game (NOT ROCKSTEADY) is also in the works at WB, but nothing confirmed yet."

You should really stop posting every rumor you come across OP.

I usually only post rumors from insiders like Jeff Grubb or Jason Schreier. Once in a while they're from less credible sources. If I posted every rumor I came across, the front page would just be rumor posts from me.

thebigword

Oct 27, 2017
Osama Dorias, WB Montreal's senior producer, confirmed it back in 2018.

thegww.com

EXCLUSIVE: New Batman Game A REBOOT; Coming Fall 2020 | TheGWW.com

WB Montreal's Batman game will reboot the Arkhamverse, spawning a new DC Video Game Universe including Rocksteady's next title.

"The roadmap from there is foggy; sources have said that a next-gen Superman game (NOT ROCKSTEADY) is also in the works at WB, but nothing confirmed yet."

I usually only post rumors from insiders like Jeff Grubb or Jason Schreier. Once in a while they're from less credible sources. If I posted every rumor I came across, the front page would just be rumor posts from me.

Yeah and even that is getting old real quick.

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
Half of this is existing rumors and the other half is nothing.

HP game is a WIP: girl, we know
They're worried about JK shit: of course?

Finaika

Dec 11, 2017

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Bruh even they haven't confirmed yet and they got inside sources lmao

You've been told several times about this but you just ignore it. There's nothing that says a Superman game is in development. Nobody knows what the second project is. Not even me.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
I really hope he's bullshitting about the Suicide Squad game. I have zero hype for that IP. If it turns out to be true it'll be a rental at best for me.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, there doesn't seem to be much here. If a more substantial news source comes out about this, then feel free to make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.