• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019

I know what you're thinking. "It's a random reddit guy, it's probably fake!". Well that might not be true. This reddit user leaked "It Takes Two" a few days before EA Play. He got all the info right. He's now leaked info on upcoming WB games.

"Now that people believe me (and I'm a bit tipsy right now)

I can say A Suicide Squad co-op game from Rocksteady is in development and it's working out great.

Most my info is WB based btw.

WB Montreal is doing Superman after the last one got canned mid development, Spiderman success has them wanting to try it again.

I was going to mention the DC event which will unveil the new Batman (Court of Owls with SS cameos) game but that event was already announced.

That co-op zombie game from the L4D devs is basically an Evolve level disaster, might be canned/ restarted development like DL2

Cyberpunk 2077 was delayed for polish but COVID fucked it all up but since it's been delayed again they might have some more time to fix it up. It will be polarising but not to the extent of TLOU2. The older consoles are having a really hard time with optimisation (sub 20 fps). Plot seems to be having some issues for non polish players due to translation issues and Keanu is busy so getting him back for VA work is a massive challenge .

Harry Potter is still a heavy WIP (and for a few months now the studio are now concerned over the JK shit and her association with the IP)"

He revealed extra details including Suicide Squad is "very next gen" and will have single player options and WB Montreal's Batman game has Rocksteady involved somehow.

Obviously take it with a grain of salt as it may not all be true but he did somehow leak "It Takes Two" so he might actually know stuff. Who knows.

CupOfDoom

Dec 17, 2017
That is like 50% the same rumors that have been circulating around these forums 50% wishful thinking.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
"It Takes Two" has been trademarked since May, and Josef Fares had already said they were making another co-op game a while ago, so no reason to give this user anymore credit than any other random Reddit user.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018

I know what you're thinking. "It's a random reddit guy, it's probably fake!". Well that might not be true. This reddit user leaked "It Takes Two" a few days before EA Play. He got all the info right. He's now leaked info on upcoming WB games.

"Now that people believe me (and I'm a bit tipsy right now)

I can say A Suicide Squad co-op game from Rocksteady is in development and it's working out great.

Most my info is WB based btw.

WB Montreal is doing Superman after the last one got canned mid development, Spiderman success has them wanting to try it again.

I was going to mention the DC event which will unveil the new Batman (Court of Owls with SS cameos) game but that event was already announced.

That co-op zombie game from the L4D devs is basically an Evolve level disaster, might be canned/ restarted development like DL2

Cyberpunk 2077 was delayed for polish but COVID fucked it all up but since it's been delayed again they might have some more time to fix it up. It will be polarising but not to the extent of TLOU2. The older consoles are having a really hard time with optimisation (sub 20 fps). Plot seems to be having some issues for non polish players due to translation issues and Keanu is busy so getting him back for VA work is a massive challenge .

Harry Potter is still a heavy WIP (and for a few months now the studio are now concerned over the JK shit and her association with the IP)"

He revealed extra details including Suicide Squad is "very next gen" and will have single player options and WB Montreal's Batman game has Rocksteady involved somehow.

Obviously take it with a grain of salt as it may not all be true but he did somehow leak "It Takes Two" so he might actually know stuff. Who knows.
Please God let this be true and let it not get canned. But it's probably all bullshit. Do you really need to post every random unverified rumor?

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
If Monreal is doing Superman, which Studio is working on Batman?

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
I forgot about Back 4 Blood! Woof, a bummer to hear that things might be in a rough spot for dev of that game.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
[Plot seems to be having some issues for non polish players due to translation issues and Keanu is busy so getting him back for VA work is a massive challenge .]
The statement said the game is done content wise though and that it's all balance + bugs.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like anyone involved with WB wouldn't have that level of connection with Cyberpunk. WB only distributes it in retail in NA, yet it's the game he wrote most about.

Oct 26, 2017
He got a game about EA right and then added all of these other guesses on afterward because he knows WB fans repost any rumor anywhere.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
I was about to say on the trademark point. A fake Xbox Series X leak almost had me fall for it because it predicted Bleeding Edge months before announcement, until I realized Ninja Theory trademarked it the week before.

Nov 8, 2017
WB Montreal is doing Batman COO and Superman at the same time? yeah, LOL

It's a huge studio and if COO was wrapping up in the next 6-12 months then they certainly could be working on a new game in the early stages. But there's no real reason to believe this rumour, even though that specific thing isn't enough to disqualify it.

ArchLector

Apr 10, 2020
None of this seems credible, it's just already cobbled together rumors, but I so want it to be true

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Really hope the Back 4 Blood (honestly call it by its name!) thing isn't true. Valve have basically abandoned L4D and there's nothing else really like it on the market.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
They are not going to cancel a multi million Harry Potter project just because JK Rowling says dumb shit

Also, I have a hard time believing that a company as big as CDPR is using the poliah version as the basos of their flagship game

HellofaMouse

Oct 27, 2017
a coop (and probably online only, all gaased up) suicide squad game with "single player options", doesnt sound good at all. definitely not what i wanted from rocksteady.

Deleted member 46489

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
"It Takes Two" has been trademarked since May, and Josef Fares had already said they were making another co-op game a while ago, so no reason to give this user anymore credit than any other random Reddit user.
Yeah, this leak sounds like a bunch of bullcrap. Below you can see this "leaker" (greasy_minge) contradicting themselves-

2TgvrhU.jpg

"I need to recheck my sources." LOL.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I always wonder, which kind of profile in the industry has deep access to multiple publishers?

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
Plot seems to be having some issues for non polish players due to translation issues and Keanu is busy so getting him back for VA work is a massive challenge .
That's not the way this works

CDPR has multiple lead writers working at one time and generally all the dialogue is translated in the early-production phase. The Noclip documentary for Witcher 3 actually goes into this a little bit.

The most likely reason for the delay is polish not Polish.

Status
Not open for further replies.