• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Is not.
The "leaked" image was taken from a fanart.

PicsArt_09-01-11.31.42.jpg
The titles of the collection are different in the two images. The only things shared between the two are how the games' titles are displayed above the Uncharted logo, but that was something Sony first did with the original PS4 collection, and the way it uses a map of the world as the background. That last point is pretty suspect, to be fair, but it's also still something I could see Sony doing… though it looks like it might be the exact same image used as the background. The color is off on the leaked image due to being taken with a camera, but it looks pretty similar.

Actually, looking at the image, the fact that Nixxes is on it is kind of weird to me too. Unless they were already working with Sony before being acquired by them, it's pretty unlikely that they'd be able to get something out in the short time that they've been owned by them. Though maybe Sony bought them because of their work on this collection? I have no idea.

This thing definitely seems like it could be real to me, but there are some weird things about it that leave me unsure.

Simon-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
I don't doubt they'll be ported in the near future, but people who think Sony will offer 5 games for $60 when they charged $50 for Horizon are slightly delusional.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Replayed 1 and half of 2 on PS3 recently this year. On PS3. After beating them several times in PS4 too.

I'll be there when it hits PC, so excited for this to be real

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
I can't justify buying them for a third time but this better mean a next gen patch for the PS4 games. I think this will easily be the best selling Sony PC port thu.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
I want it to be true but it doesn't look legit in my opinion, it was only U4 afaik.
We will know if it's bs or not soon anyway, hopefully i'm wrong again.
Edit: i just saw the Nixxes logo in that pic and it made me chuckle, this is too on the nose imo. Wasn't the acquisition like 2 months ago?

Last edited:

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
Is not. The "leaked" image was taken from a fanart.
PicsArt_09-01-11.31.42.jpg
Whether this is fake or not, I don't see the connection? Those are two completely different images.

I just wish Nintendo would get in on the action but I'm not holding my breath.
I wish that were the case, but I really don't see it happening.
I'm hopeful that SEGA will have stepped in, and Shin Megami Tensei V is only a timed exclusive rather than permanent.
I cannot handle sub-30 FPS games like that, and I think it's unlikely that games will receive 60 FPS patches whenever the Switch successor is released. Well, Nintendo might try to get you to pay for their games again.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
That image seems fake but we already know 4 is coming and the collection was rumored.

That said IMO they're way more likely to sell a collection of 1-2-3, and 4 separately at full price.

Turtleboats

Nov 13, 2017
Day One! This is going to look amazing on PCs.

Maybe the screenshot is fake or boxart, but I believe a colllection is coming. It's been rumbling for quite some time now and it doesn't even seem too farfetched of an idea. You can basically play them on PC with "PSNOW."

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
This would be perfect for playdate.

Not particularly interested in naughty dog stuff if it is real.

psilocybe

Oct 27, 2017
I hope a collection is coming, not just UC4 and LL.
Uncharted games are very replayble.

I think even UC1 is still fun (played it last year again)

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
https://www.everyeye.it/notizie/uncharted-collection-pc-annuncio-arrivo-leak-avvistato-537993.html it's fake i guess !
Update - Apparently the banner leaked is fake: how do we say it?The artwork used is the same as Uncharted Naughty Dog Legacy Collection, a non-official Made Fan Cover for a collection for PlayStation 5. Follow the original news.
If the fan cover they're referencing is the one that was shared on the previous page, then they aren't the same.

the-pi-guy

Oct 29, 2017
The big thing I don't get is why would someone fake a tweet from the future.

The titles of the collection are different in the two images. The only things shared between the two are how the games' titles are displayed above the Uncharted logo, but that was something Sony first did with the original PS4 collection,
Both images also rip the word Collection from the Uncharted Collection cover art. Same exact logo.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
I've been saying for a good while that I expected these games to make their way to PC. So it's nice to see that it's a real possibility.

But 5 games in 1 collection, doesn't sound great. Because that likely means the games will be as barebone as possible, with no multiplayer, and next to no graphics enhancements.

I guess some type of remaster is what I've would of liked to see happen with 4 and lost legacy.

Also these games haven't aged all that well, at least that's the impression I got when playing UC1 and UC2.

Apath

Oct 25, 2017
I've been saying for a good while that I expected these games to make their way to PC. So it's nice to see that it's a real possibility.

But 5 games in 1 collection, doesn't sound great. Because that likely means the games will be as barebone as possible, with no multiplayer, and next to no graphics enhancements.

I guess some type of remaster is what I've would of liked to see happen with 4 and lost legacy.

Also these games haven't aged all that well, at least that's the impression I got when playing UC1 and UC2.
It's a bit painful going back to play UC1 and 2 after playing 4. But honestly, it's a testament to Uncharted 4 perfecting the formula. Really great game.

(Uncharted 1 is pretty jank regardless of what other games you compare it with.)

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I thought the previous rumor was that only Uncharted 4 would be coming to PC?

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
It's a bit painful going back to play UC1 and 2 after playing 4. But honestly, it's a testament to Uncharted 4 perfecting the formula. Really great game.

(Uncharted 1 is pretty jank regardless of what other games you compare it with.)
For their time I really enjoyed both games. But yeah 4 improved so much that it's hard going back.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So no Golden Abyss? Oh well, I'm down to play all these games again, hopefully all the multiplayer Trophies from U4 are gone.

Apath

Oct 25, 2017
For their time I really enjoyed both games. But yeah 4 improved so much that it's hard going back.
Don't get me wrong, they are both great games for their given eras. Uncharted 1 has just aged especially poorly, but I'd argue it was the most revolutionary in the series.
So no Golden Abyss? Oh well, I'm down to play all these games again, hopefully all the multiplayer Trophies from U4 are gone.
Golden Abyss gets a lot of crap, but I remember enjoying the gun play far more than Uncharted 1 and 2. Maybe it was the gyro aiming mixed with all the gun challenges.

If they released a remastered version that does away with all the Vita gimmicks... especially those God awful touch screen quick time boss battles, it would fit right in with the rest.

SlipperyMoose

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I hope this is true. My older brother and I have similar interests in games but he only plays on PC. If this comes out for Steam he's really in for a treat.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Doubt it's true like this, but would be a worthy answer to Microsoft's MCC.

Only thing from Sony I'd want to see more than this would be a God of War collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.