• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fourfourfun

Oct 27, 2017
England
I'm hoping this brings a path to older Telltale games coming back. My boy is loving playing Minecraft Story Mode on Netflix, but the game is rare as anything on Switch.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
So out of the ashes of Telltale we have:

Telltale (virtually no original staff)
ADHOC (devs)
Night School Studio (writers, Oxenfree)
Campo Santo (writers Vanaman and Rodkin, Firewatch)
Skunkape Games (founder Connors other devs and also Rodkin, Sam and Max remasters)

Missing anything? We could make a thread on this.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
That would be awesome, shame so far away, guess that's the price of full game at launch.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
Telltale failed because of oversaturation. It made the legitimately good content like Tales and Wolf get drowned by the mediocre like Batman, Minecraft, and later seasons of Walking dead, and the dumpster fire content like Got, and GoTG. They really needed a break, and upgrade to Unreal 4.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Can't wait for this, absolutely loved the original and even went on to read all of the Fables comic after.

TKG

Apr 26, 2018
Istanbul, Turkey
The most anticipated game of 2021 for me. Hopefully, this would be the start of something good for Telltale Games and AdHoc Studio. I love their style of games so bad.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Awesome, if true. First season was incredible. Not sure how they will transfer saves/decisions over? But still feeling pumped.

But man, If this ends up being fake I will be so sad.

If it ends up being true I will probably also be sad, but then I will have to try and identify why.

grosvenor92

Dec 2, 2017
May need to go back finish season 1. Only played episode 1 on 360 and got it free off EGS a while back

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
And so the leaks begin. Need to stop reading much of the first page, then. Can't wait for TGA.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
The best Telltale game. Can't wait to play this.

Oct 27, 2017
Releases on PS4, PS5, Xbox One and X, and PC. No Switch. Release date is planned for Winter 2021.
tenor.gif

May 18, 2018
Hope it's more Until Dawn.
Didn't really like that some of my options didn't really matter in the TT latter games.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
feel like they should distance from the telltale formula of old and rename "episodes" to "chapters", especially if they're all coming out at once

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
Why bother with episodes if it's all coming out at once? This isn't a TV show, just make it a full game?

Am I missing the the point?