• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewGPK

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmmm..... a revolutionary bifocal strategy of home and portable devices. Like Nintendo 1989 to 2017?

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I believe Zelda will be a 2020 title, but there's no way they're releasing a completely new generational console next year. Not happening.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
This makes no sense and cuts the life of the Switch to what, 3 years? Nintendo got it right by focusing on one platform, it doesn't make sense to have 3 when just a couple years ago they barely could properly support the Wii U and 3DS together.

harz-marz

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
fundamentally this also makes no sense considering a millenium is a 1000 years and the calamities in BotW were separated by 10,000 years

of course it's obviously wrong in other ways but that in particular is very wrong too

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Are you serious

Numerous 4chan rumors have been legit before. That doesn't necessarily mean this one will, but just because it's from 4chan doesn't mean it's fake.
There are many more false rumors in 4Chan than true, we simply have a cognitive dissonance in which we remember more the hits than the failures.

byDoS

Oct 25, 2017
Why is this thread worthy?

And why did I like the "Breath of the Darkness" name so much?

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
I don't think having 3 consoles with three separate tech specs will work out for them in the long run. Make the switch and switch lite then make the switch 2 and lite 2 there own systems even if it has to wait until 2021. Yes it's underpowered compared to next gen anyone who wants to play next gen games can wait for the next switch or get a new next gen console or pc. You're going to fragment the crap outta the platform and hurt devs. The switch is excellent because it does both console and mobile without hurting the other. Having 3 versions of new systems while still having to deal with the originals won't help.

Dec 23, 2017
"Switch 2 is designed to be a home-only console and therefore not portable."

Imagine making this thread after reading that.
To be fair most people though no way Nintendo would release a handheld switch not dockable. It takes away from being a hybrid the logo and all that stuff... a switch that doesn't switch. Most people said that. And we got the lite.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
It's always funny to me whenever people try to write marketing blurbs and are obviously not marketers.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Breath of the Darkness is what I called my 7th grade english teacher's halitosis.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
People throw so much shit on 4chan that the fact some leaks have been true is basically a moot point.

It's not worth taking seriously at all until things actually start happening.
Oh I know. I don't believe anything I see there till I see proof or some supporting sources.

Such as that one Borderlands 3 thing that somehow tricked a shitload of people into thinking that a disgruntled employee was going to leak the game in a month.

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
3 pages in less than 15 minutes y'all wilding.

Anyway there doesn't seem any reason to believe this rumor is true. If that changes, feel free to make a new thread at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.