• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
oh no, not the show about that guy who did the thing and then died

anything but that

Disney's handling of Star Wars is so predictably incompetent at this point I can barely even muster up the illusion of an emotional response.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Whether it's true or not, can only be a good thing they aren't making things with a bad or half assed script on the go like they've been doing.

bagomagik

Jan 8, 2019
How about they come up with a good idea and then make a film or show instead of the other way around.

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone want this?

Edit: They fucked up killing Kylo Ren, he could have been the face of the series going forward as he atoned for his evil deeds going across the galaxy doing star wars shit, and it would have been awesome. Instead we are getting spin off media about a character who no one remembers? ugh

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
Never saw Rogue One but from what I understand we know this guy bites it, right? Was he a super compelling character to justify wanting to see his pre-corpse shenanigans?

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Never saw Rogue One but from what I understand we know this guy bites it, right? Was he a super compelling character to justify wanting to see his pre-corpse shenanigans?
I think they just really wanna do a spy story in Star Wars and he's their only spy character they have. It also allows them to bring back K2.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
S H O C K I N G

i honestly couldn't care less about this one in particular. Fast track obi wan, focus on mando, or do something new entirely. A prequel for THIS dude who was around for one average ass movie and died just does absolutely nothing for me.

Even if it's fake news and ends up happening, I have a hard time believing they can get me hyped for this.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think they just really wanna do a spy story in Star Wars and he's their only spy character they have. It also allows them to bring back K2.

Why not do the Bothans and the Death Star 2 plans? I mean, they're already proving to be creatively bankrupt, might as well give the fans what they want.

Rodderick

Oct 25, 2017
This guy was a non-character in Rogue One (like pretty much all of the cast), who cares about this show? Make something divorced from the movies in terms of timeline and setting so you can at least be somewhat creative and fresh.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
pmTiNrq.png

C'mon bruh.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone want this?

Edit: They fucked up killing Kylo Ren, he could have been the face of the series going forward as he atoned for his evil deeds going across the galaxy doing star wars shit, and it would have been awesome. Instead we are getting spin off media about a character who no one remembers? ugh
Adam Driver's not doing that shit.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
...cool, take as long as you want. I didn't ask for this so I'm not particularly disappointed

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh I was actually really looking forward to this one. Rogue One was my first and is my favorite Star Wars movie. I hope it works out and the show is good when it does come out.

OP
OP
Star-Lord

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Did you not even read your own article you linked to? Really?

"And above all else, keep in mind that it is **not dead.**"
My bad, I guess I just meant it's similar to Obi Wan situation,
and like i stated, the source i'm not sure if it's credible but with obi wan being delayed wouldn't be surprised. Plus title does say rumor so it's not 100% guarantee will happen.

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Falling for clickbait fansites that game Google News algorithms is Era's speciality.

It's not even that, it is the fact that NO ONE ELSE has reported it. 27 minutes is more than enough time for someone else to report it.

But they haven't. One spanish site has.

This site is literally throw shit at the wall and see what sticks.

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My bad, I guess I just meant it's similar to Obi Wan situation,
and like i stated, the source i'm not sure if it's credible but with obi wan being delayed wouldn't be surprised. Plus title does say rumor so it's not 100% guarantee will happen.

This site is literally throw shit at the wall and see what sticks.

You got baited mate. It happens. They aren't even worth the thread until something more substantial comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.