• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
I mean it makes sense. The game has been like 10 bucks forever. If people wanted to play it on PS4, they've already played it. Sony might as well port it and make some money.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Seems kind of late to do this? The game came out 5 years ago, is there that many PC only people or double dippers that justifies the cost of a port?
yes

plus, as others have been saying, FROM can charge a lot more for the PC port than the game goes for on PC right now, a port that would have renewed value to an audience who would like to play the game again on PC for whatever personal reasons they have, and players who haven't played the game yet, alike

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
SOON BOIS
giphy.gif
OLD BLOOD IS BACK ON THE MENU.

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
If true I would cum for the chance of seeing the game with higher image quality.

I don't even care that much for the framerate improvements, just eliminate that flickering please

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Eh, I'll believe it when HOT SLOTH MOM VIDEOS 18+ ONLY corroborates.

Edit: VVVVV don't do this to me

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Will double dip if true, who wouldn't lol.

Playing that shit at 60fps would be glorious.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
can someone tell me who slothmom knows and what slothmom's track record is on reporting videogame rumors

is this 4chan level bullshit or regular "internet famous" person bullshit, or something more credible

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
yes

plus, as others have been saying, FROM can charge a lot more for the PC port than the game goes for on PC right now, a port that would have renewed value to an audience who would like to play the game again on PC for whatever personal reasons they have, and players who haven't played the game yet, alike

I will pay another 60 dollars to play bloodborne at 4k 60. day 0. no hesitaiton.

OP
OP
Lant_War

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Seems kind of late to do this? The game came out 5 years ago, is there that many PC only people or double dippers that justifies the cost of a port?
Bloodborne could release in Steam in a decade and it'd still lit the charts on fire. It's arguably one of the most requested games of all time.

Javier23

Oct 28, 2017
I tried this when I got a PS4 last year, but the performance was horrifying enough to put me off it seconds after creating my character. I was hoping for a version to release eventually that would run decently, so I'm pretty interested in this. That said, I probably wouldn't have ever tried it if it wasn't for the unanymous raving. Dark Souls was fine, but I reached Anor Londo in hopes it would finally click and the game just wasn't grabbing me as much as it seemed to do everyone else. This one seems to have a really cool art style and atmosphere going for it though, so I'm intrigued.

Tribal24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Not really I'm starting to think Sony Strategy is going to be releasing older titles on PC years down the line. Then you can just buy the sequel on the new console.

Status
Not open for further replies.