• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will the game show in August after being a bust in June?

• Yes

Votes: 653 36.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,147 63.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

KatharsisT

Banned
Mar 2, 2020
Not cool
You're the one making it personal here.

All I've done first is poiting some contradictions.

And since the 1st reaction to me, YOU were agressive.

Perhaps the reaction was so virulent precisely because I touched a sensitive point

But I start to be upset seeing you being virulent and then playing the victim for the 2nd time. I stop here, things are said, see you in few weeks...

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Thing is, me, I've nothing to lost here...

So, is that a yes, you'll do the deal? We'll have to get mods to agree and all, but let's do it then?

You're at war or something ?

Listen, I don't know you, you've always been unpleasant with me and some people here. You claim that what I'm saying is bullshit but you've no real argument to back it. I've never attacked you, you should be doing the same. If you don't wanna believe what I'm saying, it's fine, like I've always said in this thread. But just don't attack people freely and be nasty like this, that's all I'm asking.

Oh and don't claim that what I'm saying is bullshit when you don't know shit.

You in on this? If Silent Hill isn't revealed in June, you take a ban. If it is, Phoenix takes the ban. That will be reversed if the game doesn't make June but does come at a later date. Sounds like Phoenix is in. If we can get some mods to sign off, how you feel about it?

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I agree, but thankfully loads of people don't believe the rumours anyway.
yeah

idk how many of you remember the god of war ps4 concept art leaks and the spider-man rumors months before E3. back then i had no idea about that stuff so when they got announced at E3 2016, i got real excited

the curse of being too online. hoping the sony event has a surprise megaton that none of us could've guessed

Phoenix15

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
User banned (permanent): Hostility over multiple posts. Recently returned from a ban for hostility.
So, is that a yes, you'll do the deal? We'll have to get mods to agree and all, but let's do it then?

Sorry but.. Who are you for talking for the mods ?
I think they are able to speak themselves.

And... You're the only one on you high trip man... I've not even speak to you here...

If mods think i deserve a ban, it's up to them, and ONLY them.

KatharsisT

Banned
Mar 2, 2020
Not cool

You in on this? If Silent Hill isn't revealed in June, you take a ban. If it is, Phoenix takes the ban. That will be reversed if the game doesn't make June but does come at a later date. Sounds like Phoenix is in. If we can get some mods to sign off, how you feel about it?
Yeah, I'm in. A proper sacrifice, like we said.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
It's quite likely A PS5 Silent Hill console exclusive done by members of the original team would be the biggest selling game in the franchise.
That wouldn't be hard. The highest selling game is probably the first game and it likely didn't clear 2m copies sold. I wouldn't expect a new Silent Hill to clear 5m, so hopefully Sony keeps its budget in check. Kojima is not involved so that should be easier.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Me in this thread right now:

EnviousThatAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017

And... You're the only one on you high trip man... I've not even speak to you here...

Jeez man, calm. Why do you need to add capitals to things. It's just a form

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Kinda ironic when you think about it, but I'll be there day 1.

One user won't stop harassing the main leaker because they have nothing better to do I guess.
Lol, people should just ignore that and wait then.
We'll know in a few weeks whether it was bullshit or not.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020

You have totally misunderstood this, I think.

You seem 100% confidant, Kash is wrong. I'm saying if you are let's make a bet of this. If the game isn't revealed in June, she will take the ban, she's already agreed to it. But if it not, you will! I never said you 'deserve' a ban, but I mean, you seem pretty confident Kash is full of it, so what's the problem?

You guy realise I just don't care right ?
Gaming forum are not my life...

If the game is, I'm the idiot here, and then so what ?

Unfortunately for you, it will not be the case but...

If it's not a big deal, sounds like even better to take the deal lol. Maybe you're not quite as confident as you say ;)

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The narrative was :

"I don't know at all, I don't even know if it's for PS5 reveal"

Zhudge points May, everbody think it's PS5 :

"I'm 100% sure it's for May (but plans change... You know that magic "insiders" words)"

May shows nothing, Jeff Grubb and Jason point June for PS5 Reveal :

"I'm 100% sure it's for June"

Man... Comme one

Pretty sure when nothing will be show on june for Silent Hill at the PS5 event, will magically comeback the "I've said it totally could be in october" thing...

Its almost like there is a global pandemic going on.

Aerial51

Apr 24, 2020
So convenient once again.

A trailer without gameply take 3 months to be made, at least.
A full gameplay presentation, of 8 minutes or so, like Sony did usually, demends 6 months of work.
Of course, thing can change, especially on that type of situation, but there are incompressible things making the change no that fast and "day by day" you think.
But "insiders" NEEDS you to believe that, to be covered on their lies.
"Man.. You know... Plan changed !"

It's magic
You need to think about it from a Marketing Perspective. Sony had a clear Plan when and how to reveal their Line-Up of Games. This takes alot of Time and Preparation, up to 9 Months. With Covid all of those Plans got thrown out the Window and they have to adjust themself in a much shorter Time Period. Even if the Demos are ready, you don't just show a random Silent Hill Teaser because hey it's ready yolo let's go! That's why the Plans are changing so frequently.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
You guy realise I just don't care right ?
Gaming forum are not my life...

If the game is, I'm the idiot here, and then so what ?

Unfortunately for you, it will not be the case but...
Seems like you are just looking for a argument, nothing more. It's clearly bothering you for whatever reason so why not just Ignore the thread and ignore the user you think is full of shit and move on. It works great.

Phoenix15

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
You have totally misunderstood this, I think.

You seem 100% confidant, Kash is wrong. I'm saying if you are let's make a bet of this. If the game isn't revealed in June, she will take the ban, she's already agreed to it. But if it not, you will! I never said you 'deserve' a ban, but I mean, you seem pretty confident Kash is full of it, so what's the problem?

If it's not a big deal, sounds like even better to take the deal lol. Maybe you're not quite as confident as you say ;)

Two thing :

1st, a bet is not fun if the stake is not interesting

2- I don't whant Katharsis to be banned... You're all made it personal, but that's not it.

Seems like you are just looking for a argument, nothing more. It's clearly bothering you for whatever reason so why not just Ignore the thread and ignore the user you think is full of shit and move on. It works great.

I'm just having a little bit of a fake rumor going on for so long, especially when there are so many elements that don't stand up in the story.

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
This thread is past the point of embarrassing now. Phoenix stop. Please.

Deleted member 63122

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 16, 2020
TBH, I don't know why people believed this rumor. Didn't Kojima said he was abused by Konami? Why would they want to work together again?

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
There are two supposed insiders saying Silent Hill will be announced next month. Let's give it a month and regroup. Someone will eat crow. Let's just be patient.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Two thing :

1st, a bet is not fun if the stake is not interesting

2- I don't whant Katharsis to be banned... You're all made it personal, but that's not it.

1) Okay, what's more interesting? Avy bet? Name change? Give me something.

2) Well, I'm pretty sure even before this she offered to sacrifice herself if the game isn't revealed (which I always assumed meant banned), so we may be over that bridge already.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
DBD has never been that great on the art side, IMO. They gave PH fingers too in addition to forgetting about the hole. But he still came out about as well as I'd expect from this game so I'm cool with it.

AGJTX

Jan 28, 2020
Man, when did this thread become a Lord of the Flies situation?

I am just happy that Katharsis was willing to share information with us; if it is fake, it will hurt his reputation surely, but I think it has been a great deal of fun speculating on the game itself regardless of how it turns out. People just need to chillout enjoy the fact that all of us Silent Hill fans are here and enjoying the conversations.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've been on this forum and the last since '14 or so and every time I see insiders get attacked like this it drives me up the wall. It's toxic plain and simple. Nobody should care if an insider is wrong. They'll get banned and we'll go on with our lives.

Phoenix15

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
1) Okay, what's more interesting? Avy bet? Name change? Give me something.

2) Well, I'm pretty sure even before this she offered to sacrifice herself if the game isn't revealed (which I always assumed meant banned), so we may be over that bridge already.

Well, choose a name or an avatar, or both, if you want.
If you could have fun with this, I don't see any problem.

But I don't want Katharsis to be banned for that.
Let's be clear : I don't care about me, but concerning Katharsis, it's not my goal here.

Oct 25, 2017
So convenient once again.

A trailer without gameply take 3 months to be made, at least.
A full gameplay presentation, of 8 minutes or so, like Sony did usually, demends 6 months of work.
Of course, thing can change, especially on that type of situation, but there are incompressible things making the change no that fast and "day by day" you think.
But "insiders" NEEDS you to believe that, to be covered on their lies.
"Man.. You know... Plan changed !"

It's magic

Depends a gameplay demo like what were getting with the TLOU 2 so close to launch wouldn't have taken much time, the games been essentially done for months. If you wanted the same 8 minutes of game play a year ago it would have taken a lot more time to get that vertical slice ready before the entire game was at that level of polish.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I thought about it as well but it makes him less ''scary''.

If it were me, I would've just used one of the "battle damaged" looks for him on the loading screens and main menu like this and then have him spawn in in "clean" mode.

That said, I never honestly found PH all that SCARY as much as just unnerving. He kinda looks like a dork when he's standing still - it's more the way he moves, along with the sounds he makes while moving, that pushes him into the scary zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.