• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If Rockstar wasn't apart of Take Two, I could see it. But since they are, this is a laugh.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
220px-Agent_video_game_cover.jpg

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
damn, that would be a large purchase. I highly doubt that the publisher that makes gta is for sale, but who knows. stranger things have happened I guess.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
If they made GTA VI a PlayStation exclusive, they'd win the generation. No fucking way it'll happen though.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nah, their games thrive on being multi-platform and they're in a good position at this moment. This doesn't make sense.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
This reminds me of Microsoft buying EA rumors and Apple buying Nintendo rumors.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Sony is not acquiring Take-Two. It would cost them at least $12 billion, which is 20% of their total market cap.

Could you imagine though...Rockstar Games, exclusive to PlayStation...

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
WHAT?!?!?!?!!? Nope, I refuse to believe this one. That is insane.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when EA spent like 2 yeara trying to do this and that was in the T2 lull between GTA SA and GTA4? And they failed.

Now t2 is rolling in cash. I cant see it.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, Sony REALLY didn't like Agent being in development hell.

This would be a really interesting acquisition. I would definitely love SIE making TakeTwo less nefarious with their MTXs, and giving studios like Hanger 13 a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.