• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Haha, would be perfect to put in theaters when they reopen. It is new, it should be cheap, and it will only attract the biggest fans.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Fully expect it to be terrible and people deny that it's bad. Just like BvS and Man of Steel.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Jokes aside, a Snyder only Justice League would've been much better than the Frankenstein film that JL ended up being.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I love the people that think this Mythical Snyder Cut is on par with The Third Man-if only the world could see it.

This will be completely awful and defenders will deny it's bad to save face.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
I hope its the start of HBO Max series else world kind of thing. Let Snyder continue with his vision with different actors and smaller budgets and release it, HBO Max. Where Darkside Conquers the earth and flash has to go back in time

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
harley-quinn-snyder-cut-last-jedi-header.jpg

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
This will be great if it comes out. Either it will make the movie better or there will be meltdowns when it doesn't live up to the hype that people built around it all this time. Either way it'll be entertaining.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't rumors and "leaks" about it essentially a horribly botched Infinity War leading to a horribly botched Endgame? And like Martian Manhunter's in there somewhere or something?

Like sure, fine, golf clap to WB for actually having the stones to let Snyder whip up some botched version of his intended "opus", but like hell is it actually going to be decent.

Seriously, shit on Whedon all you want but man deserves props for somehow making that godawful Frankenstein anywhere resembling coherent.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Just like with the BvS UE.

It's worse
No wayyyyyyyyyy. You could say it's just a longer movie to an already bad/boring movie, but it's much more cohesive and the plot makes much more sense. It is better in a technical sense at the very least. Scenes are allowed time to breathe, cuts are more fluid, etc.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Maybe one day people won't act like rabid dogs at the mere mention of Zack Snyder.

And if you got a Star Wars avatar, oof.

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No wayyyyyyyyyy. You could say it's just a longer movie to an already bad/boring movie, but it's much more cohesive and the plot makes much more sense. It is better in a technical sense at the very least. Scenes are allowed time to breathe, cuts are more fluid, etc.

It's an extra half hour of boredom.

Stuff like Lois Lane's stupid subplot about tracing the bullet is excess that should have been removed from the film entirely, not added too.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
I don't get it. A director cut of the movie is releasing and people who hat the movies are only commenting here. Like what's the point? Like for me, I know it won't be a good movie because the scale was probably cut down after BVS release and everything was changed when Jhon was brought along still I am interested to see at least where the movie goes and may have decent visuals. Why this much hate?

KingT

Oct 30, 2017
Honestly as bad as DC movies has been JL imo was the weakest so it doesn't make a difference if they release the Synder cut.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
It won't even matter if it's "good". The movie he shot would have no closure since he planned 2 more movies after it to finish his 5 movie arc. It might "look" better than the Joss cut of JL, but I think it's just going to leave people with more questions and what if's.

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't rumors and "leaks" about it essentially a horribly botched Infinity War leading to a horribly botched Endgame? And like Martian Manhunter's in there somewhere or something?

Like sure, fine, golf clap to WB for actually having the stones to let Snyder whip up some botched version of his intended "opus", but like hell is it actually going to be decent.

Seriously, shit on Whedon all you want but man deserves props for somehow making that godawful Frankenstein anywhere resembling coherent.

Do people not remember that original reports which deemed Snyder's cut "unwatchable", and that's part of the reason why Whedon was brought on board (Snyder's tragedy aside).

Oct 8, 2019
when this comes out and is still shit... then what are you going to do

Claim that its secretly brilliant just like they did with Man of Steel, and Batman Vs Superman.

Here's the thing about Snyder fans, the reason they're like this isn't because they thought "Well third times the charm" there thinking is "DC Ruined Justice League by running away from Zack Snyder's brilliant vision of the DC Universe"

Dan Olson goes over the situation pointing out that it only really makes sense if you use it sell HBO Max.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I don't get it. A director cut of the movie is releasing and people who hat the movies are only commenting here. Like what's the point? Like for me, I know it won't be a good movie because the scale was probably cut down after BVS release and everything was changed when Jhon was brought along still I am interested to see at least where the movie goes and may have decent visuals. Why this much hate?

I was coming to post something similar.

Like I didn't want this to release because it really rewards toxic fan behavior.

But I'll check it out, good or bad. Folks just like to be cynical and sad I guess.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Do people not remember that original reports which deemed Snyder's cut "unwatchable", and that's part of the reason why Whedon was brought on board (Snyder's tragedy aside).
I mean WB apparently gave BvS a standing ovation. So maybe them think JL sucked means it's good. 😅

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
WB figures if there's this many dumbasses clamoring for it, there's a decent number of dumbasses who'd open their wallets for anything labeled "Snyder Cut"
And how does it effects you. You don't need to watch the movie. You can easily ignore anything with justice League in it and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.