• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017

The person has leaked Nintendo info previously but still take it with a grain of salt.

Edit:

Last edited:

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The first thing my mind jumped to is that its something Rocket League-like

rare

Oct 25, 2017
i can personally confirm that it's real, i've seen some shit from it
see you guys e3

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Well at least it's something. E3 leaks have been more sparse than usual this year.
I wonder if a lot of it will be due to it being a lot of further out IP teases.

Jan 9, 2018
Seems kinda like steep kind of announcement could be cool though. I love new ideas in games especially from big pubs

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
This excites me as I really fucking love Rainbow Six Siege and want to see more competitive multiplayer games from Ubisoft.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Well at least it's something. E3 leaks have been more sparse than usual this year.
I wonder if a lot of it will be due to it being a lot of further out IP teases.

I think it's more that there isn't much to leak this year. Sony, Microsoft and third parties are saving a lot of their stuff for next year.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
if true:

Ubi has 4 big releases planned before end of financial year
-Breakpoint
-(presumably) Watchdogs 3
-this (a sports title)
-???

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
I haven't seen this yet and want it to be true. Ubisoft seems like the right publisher for the '80s-technicolor of the old Rollergames series. But I believe I'm outing myself as an old man by calling out that reference.

ashtaar

Oct 27, 2017
Sports ball? I guess this will do nicely to fill the yearly flop quota for Ubisoft if it's even real

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
damn, I was excited for a fun arcade sports game, but now my excitement went down again after reading the posts here. lol

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
This is actually pretty late for the typical Ubisoft E3 leak so yeah I 100% believe this.