• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
I was just talking to a friend the other day how I wish we had got that cancelled Asian free to play titanfall , so this news would be welcoming .

Thank god Titanfall Online was killed.

Nexon wanted to buy Respawn and Titanfall Online was going to be your usual F2P P2W korean title.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
What I don't understand if this is real, why drop it right before your other big franchise gets BR mode in a month.

In addition to shadow dropping it

rezuth

Nov 5, 2017
Didn't Dr Disrespect and Shroud play Titanfall 2 together recently? Kinda makes sense in light of this rumor.

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
Please don't be a replacement for a proper titanfall game if true (which I highly doubt, bf gets br in a month, so releasing them back to back sounds like a bad move.)

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
The Titanfall foundation is so solid, definitely checking this out if it's real.

Acewon

Oct 2, 2018
Seems like a bad idea to release it like a month before Firestorm but maybe Firestorm will be delayed since we've basically seen nothing from it.

Oct 28, 2017
Hmmm, I remembered watching Dr Respect last night and he said he was excited about something but didn't say what. You never know

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
...but it's Respawn, who says otherwise?

Remember, they are releasing multiple titles this year, and this appears to be one of them

Yep, after this rumour/ semi-confirmation the "SW" and "Titanfall" titles releasing this year are way more credible.

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So it's a Titanfall game...

That doesn't play like Titanfall...

Hard fuckin pass

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of anything I've read if this is true..
I just want TF1 back.
Off-topic, but did you play 2 beyond the beta? I had the same feelings after playing that, but then I gave 2 a real chance shortly after launch and came away really loving a lot the changes, especially the "hero" Titans.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
WTH is happening with ea and their release schedules? They will release F2P BR game right before Anthem and already promised BFV BR mode. Do they want to kill motivation of DICE developers? This is one way to do it for sure.

Evergarden

Oct 25, 2017
It feels like EA just like to kill TF in any chance they have. TF1 was a great game, I don't even remember how many hours did I spent on my 360. TF2 was massacred by Battlefield 1. Even though this is a F2P game, revealing it same time as Anthem makes no sense to me. Maybe they just try to increase Origin user base by a free game to promote Anthem more, I don't know.

2qf1c4.png

Beardanidas

Oct 28, 2017
The infantry only modes in TF2 were fantastic in my opinion, really gave CoD a run for it's money. This should easily do the same compared to Blackout.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
no titans, what a joke. the TITANFALL name doesnt work anymore, change it to FALL.

Deleted member 21

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
FWIW, Slasher's info lines up with what Zhuge and I know. While some of the stuff sounds odd (like no Titans), all of the impressions that we know of have been really positive. Personally, I'm interested to see this one in action

Status
Not open for further replies.