• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
I think it was always a given that it's coming. The concern has been that it's being held back so it can release alongside the next-gen ports (or even after, as was the case with GTAV).

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
Nothing surprising, it was clear it was going to appear on PC (and probably the new consoles as well), it was just a matter of time.

Personally, I'm happy for the community but I don't plan to play it.

Oct 25, 2017
They don't need either Steam or Epic Store. They already have Rockstar Social Club with a grand total of one game on it (GTA V) so they'll very likely make it exclusive there.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I can fucking see it.
EPIC release this year in November.
Steam release one year later alongside buffed PS5/X2 ports/patches.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
It's all on Take-Two.

Epic paid Take-Two for Borderlands 3, The Outer Worlds and Ancestors.

Well, Rockstar being Take-Two's platinum goose, it probably has a significant degree of operational independence. But, yeah, the fact that both 2K and Private Division have jumped into bed with Epic doesn't bode well -- assuming RDR2 PC will be releasing soon enough to be on Epic's radar.

exaByte

Banned
Jun 19, 2019
I honestly don't care anymore if RDR2 comes to PC or not...And as for the devs that are on resetera...I honestly don't see the point of you delaying your games for the PC...Just go console exclusive. xO

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Well, Rockstar being Take-Two's platinum goose, it probably has a significant degree of operational independence. But, yeah, the fact that both 2K and Private Division have jumped into bed with Epic doesn't bode well -- assuming RDR2 PC will be releasing soon enough to be on Epic's radar.

I don't think that Take2 has that much power over R*. Every time investors asked Take2 question about R* and their plans Take2 said that R* will announce it by themselves. Take Stadia for example, 2K games were announced but R* omes will be announced by R* themselves.

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
Tim Sweeney is ready
giphy.gif

Neudd

Oct 31, 2017
There was also the reference to Oculus/VR in the companion app files back in October, now that would be amazing.