• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile, everyone who ever got warned or banned for 'port begging' this exact game/console combo:

tumblr_ojwqha9GEy1rsojgyo1_r2_500.gif

If it's published by Nintendo, I hope they localize it and make the game available in more languages.

Although, TMS was published by Nintendo on the Wii U yet it was not available in several languages.
It was localized by Atlus, so that would explain why it only offered up English when released abroad. I wouldn't expect a P5 port on Switch to offer anything more in terms of languages, unless Nintendo has a bigger hand in the release than distribution.

Zarckoh

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico
Nintendo publishing Persona 5 (vanilla?) on the west would make sense given the possible size of the cartdrige and the marketing synergy.

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Wario64 confirmed through independent sources this is real.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
I haven't worked with computers or this kind of shit in like...10 years or so, but when I was a teenager I worked on the POS system backend for a huge grocery chain and adding something like this and populating it to stores nationwide was effortless.

I'm not saying this is what's happening here, but it's why I never trust these kinds of rumored leaks.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Interestingly, Nintendo of America is listed as the publisher. Wonder if there's some Dragon Quest 11 S type thing going on here? (Nintendo publishes DQ games on their platforms in western territories).
If that's the case, Nintendo's decision to add Joker to Smash would make even more sense.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't worked with computers or this kind of shit in like...10 years or so, but when I was a teenager I worked on the POS system backend for a huge grocery chain and adding something like this and populating it to stores nationwide was effortless.

I'm not saying this is what's happening here, but it's why I never trust these kinds of rumored leaks.
Yes, this isn't a confirmation. But something weird's going on with these entries, which could also be legitimate.

MikeH

Dec 3, 2018
This Walmart Canada 2019: Nintendo Edition looks like it's going to be entertaining

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
It can't be particularly difficult for someone with proper access to create a placeholder SKU like this I'd imagine, especially since it's only on the back-end and not 'public' information.

Status
Not open for further replies.