• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

deadasdisco

Jun 10, 2018
FIRST OFF: All credit goes to fellow GTAForums member [ApolloThunder] for the discovery.

A Former Rockstar India employee has GTA 6 listed as Rockstars next game, on his ArtStation Resume. His Linkedin also lists him as an ex employee, and is credited in RDR2 for further validation.

We all know its being worked on, but thought I'd share regardless. Potentially it could be a mistake but who knows.

ARTSTATION RESUME
XyHnxsI.png

RDR2 THANKYOU CREDITS
gqsgf9R.png

LINKEDIN PAGE

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Would GTA VI and Bully 2 both be in production or is GTA VI just in a pre-production phase atm? Would Rockstar North be handling two projects at once or is Bully 2 Rockstar Leeds' joint still?

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
Excited for it to release in 2025 after three and a half straight years of crunch.

L.A. Noire sequel when

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Of course it's coming. It too big of a project to keep under wraps forever. Still a few years off though.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
lol shocking

gta6 definitely went into development as soon as gta5 was released. the focus was just on red dead 2.

now the focus once again shifts to gta.

i for one welcome the biggest game ever made

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I feel bad for this poor dude, probably going to get the sack assuming he signed an NDA

OP
OP
deadasdisco

deadasdisco

Jun 10, 2018
I knew the sarcasm would be flooding in. I shared mainly cause of Bully 2 rumors, and if any other big franchise (with obvious sequels) becomes confirmed it hardly ever gets as much jabs haha.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Might confirm another rumor from the PS5 pastebin.
Yeah, Holiday 2020 with PS5 exclusivity for one month. Vice City + Liberty City.

I definitely see Rockstar announcing their next game some point this year but it remains to be seen whether it's Bully 2 or GTA VI.

ODDI

Oct 27, 2017
We all knew it's coming, the real question is location, location, location.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
I hope GTA VI is far enough away that it's next gen only. Just imagine the upgrade. It would blow RDR2 away not to mention GTA V.

I hope 2019 and 2020 see's continued updates for GTA V including GTA VR on the PS5 as well as a 4k 60fps remaster.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly they don't need to reinvent the wheel. GTA V template, convert whatever dlc they had planned for it, add a couple of new locations and you can probably turn it around quicker than the previous game. Maybe not call it gta 6 I guess because then people might expect a huge leap. GTA:something would work.