• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully this drops today. I am more excited to see this than End Game.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
In for Gylenhall.

Homecoming put me at negative hype levels for MCU Spider-Man movies. But Gylenhall will own as Mysterio.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

t1544295600z1.png

Be there, or come back one hour later
giphy.gif

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
I have faith
What if half the movie takes place wherever they were when they went missing (as in they didn't really die). For all we known the first hour of the film could be the adventures of Spider-Man, T'challa and Bucky mucking about in some astral plane.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Sony's in charge of the marketing/trailer right? If so I expect to be disappointed in the ad campaign.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
What if the trailer starts off with a gloomy Peter standing at Tony's grave asking for guidance? LMAO. I'm joking but I do worry about pieces of dialogue that hint at actual plot threads from endgame.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Trailer got delayed till December 18 apparently.

So I guess that's it for marvel week?
It was pretty meh to me.
Captain Marvel - looks good but still not 100% hyped for it.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 - neat but kinda sucks it's on switch and no news on the other avenger game
Avengers Endgame - very vague but get why.

Overall it wasn't a bad week but I feel manabyte hyped it up way to much.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Makes sense to postpone the trailer.

That Avengers trailer pretty much killed everything in its path, the movie is going to be huge.

luca

Oct 25, 2017

I'm just going along as it comes. It's Christmas month and I got plenty to do. It's fine.