• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirisfal

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
London
One of my favourite FF games... and I'd love this to be true. But I won't believe it... I don't want to be disappointed.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
FFVIII is legit my favorite mainline FF of the PlayStation era, so I really hope this is true.

Athreous

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 17, 2018
FFVIII is one of my favorites FFs, if they give the same treatment as Type 0, that would be awesome... and OMG if they remake Crisis Core as part of FFVII remake...
Let's hope for the best tonight!

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
wCko327.png

ALL ABOARD.
baabfde218804b57a0b5a82f052972dc.gif

I'm going to dance and party hoping for the good stuff.

Barrin

Dec 12, 2017
I just realized that VIII released 20 years ago so this would be a perfect year for this.

Now I'm listening to Eyes on Me at work not being able to think about anything other than playing this again. It's been too long since my last playthrough.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Legit my only issue with this game is how easy it is. I can't remember what it was, but i think it was that enemies were always your same level or something

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
This game still hold a special place in my heart as it was my first 3D Final Fantasy game I've played. A remaster would be great.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
It would be funny if Final Fantasy VIII Remastered is the one thing Sabi is wrong about this entire E3.

OskarXCI

Nov 11, 2018
The only FF that has not received a modern updated version yet. The PC version is a mess from I've heard.

Once they have a remaster done with a well documented source code, they will start porting it to almost everything like they did with VII, IX, X and XII.

Status
Not open for further replies.