• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rami Seb

Banned
Sep 28, 2018
https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/bay0pe/rumor_e3_2019_predictions_leaked_link_in_post/

SOURCE

https://generacionxbox.com/filtrado-e3-2019-xbox/

• The show will start with a MCC trailer of the PC edition, this will be followed by a new Halo Infinite Trailer y gameplay showing a 2020 release in time with Scarlett.
  • Up next Gears 5 gameplay with a holiday 2019 release, this will continue with a gameplay of Gears Tactics.
  • New gameplay of Battletoads and Ori and the Will of the Wisps.
  • New expansions for Sea of Thieves.
  • A new mech game by Piranha Bytes.
  • There will be a new studio acquisition.
  • World premiere of a Dino Crisis reboot.
  • New Splinter Cell game.
  • Playground will show a tease of the new Fable game.
  • Ninja Theory will show their new IP "Bleeding Edge".
  • Rare will show a new IP for the next gen systems.
  • The next gen consoles will be revealed, followed with new functions for the Xbox Live service and more xCloud information.

🤔

*EDIT* Turns out "Leocarian" had leaked this originally according to the Reddit post, my mistake.

DGenerator

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
Fuck, E3 "leak" szn starts early.

(this is bullshit predictions based on safe approximations and what the internet wants to hear)

Also, ERA > Internet > Era back in full force.

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This isn't meant to be an exhaustive list is it? Because if it is it's already fake because Cyberpunk isn't on it.

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
I mean it all sounds fun but I'm not really ever going to get the "cheer for our corporate acquisitions" vibe.

Romain

Senior Editor, Gameblog
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I've been told by one source that we wouldn't see Splinter Cell this year. I haven't been able to confirm this with another source but there's that. Plans can change of course but that looks fake.

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
Doubtful they'll reveal the new Xbox Hardware more like announcing the damm thing is happening and coming 2020.

I've been told by one source that we wouldn't see Splinter Cell this year. I haven't been able to confirm this with another source but there's that. Plans can change of course but that looks fake.

Do you know which part of Ubisoft is spearheading the development? Man I need some Splinter Cell in my life.

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it was from a poster on this board. I believe he was verified for his connections to Rare.

Also the Xbox one sub reddit had his predictions posted taking it as a rumor.

Leocarian

Banned
May 13, 2018
User Banned (permanent): Posting false 'leaks'. Claiming they were verified for this specifically.
Hahahaha that's fucking great and yes I was verified for "various" reasons. Don't think it was just Rare.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Hey this may just be me but this sounds believable.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
that leak was Leocarian's own predictions lol. He's close to MS but its still mostly rumors he's heard down the grapevine. Like the Dino Crisis stuff was a full on guess lol.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
There seems to be a few random unverified leaks popping up. Please can folks stop posting threads without sources?

Mezati99

Banned
Feb 6, 2019
Planet Earth
  • World premiere of a Dino Crisis reboot.

tenor.gif

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Sounds too short to be an Xbox E3 show. They showed like 1000 games last year

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
why is Cyberpunk missing from that list? it's pretty much the safest thing to be at the MS conference

Parisi

Oct 27, 2017
I was intrigued until I got the Dino Crisis reboot, and then I just laughed and moved on...

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Do you know which part of Ubisoft is spearheading the development? Man I need some Splinter Cell in my life.
If it's being developed (god, please, let it be in development), it's being made in Ubi Toronto, we don't know what they're doing, and they're a big enough developer to be working on Starlink and a bigger game at the same time.

They even brought back Clint Hocking (director of Chaos Theory). Although he directly said he's not working on Splinter Cell lol

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This looks like a set of safe bets, bar a couple superfake ones like Dino Crisis which sound like wishful fanboy thinking. It also misses a lot of likely third parties. It's a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.