• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Edit: Seems like the user was trolling. False alarm.

Media Molecule was at an event today, Casual Connect, in London and according to someone at the event, they said that after the stream today that the VR-update will be released for Dreams.

VR support was already talked about previously and they hoped to get it out during the EA period. Shu on the last weekly stream said he did get to try out Dreams VR.

Last edited:

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Makes sense. In the newsletter they told us they'd announce the next big update soon.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
W.T.F? That's sooner that I expected and very pleasantly surprised if this is true.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Nani?? Damn, really hate I didn't get in on the BETA now, VR possibilities is what excites me most about Dreams.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Really ? This is amazing news and far quicker than expected. Dreams is going to be even more amazing in VR. Will need to fire up the PS4 later and see if the update is ready.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
You can get the early access version right now.

Is this where I pay 30 bucks and I'll already own the game completely when it comes out of early access without paying any additional charge? If that's the deal I might be jumping in as soon as some unique VR experiences come into play. I was in the original BETA, I don't like making stuff but I like playing other creations.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Is this where I pay 30 bucks and I'll already own the game completely when it comes out of early access without paying any additional charge? If that's the deal I might be jumping in as soon as some unique VR experiences come into play. I was in the original BETA, I don't like making stuff but I like playing other creations.
Yes

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
The user that made the tweet is on the Dreams discord saying it was a shit post and that we're basically dumbasses for taking it seriously :p

Rosol

Oct 29, 2017
I need impressions of this, especially the creator mode in VR. The controls were quite a head trip / learning curve in the beta I want to see if VR makes placing things in 3d space and manipulating the objects a whole lot easier.

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
Ok

qveIhLp.png

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018

Great, for some reason I thought that offer was only for a limited time and only for those interested in creating. As someone who just wants to play, that's a great deal on the game.

EDIT:

The user that made the tweet is on the Dreams discord saying it was a shit post and that we're basically dumbasses for taking it seriously :p

Fuck. Oh well, 30 bucks is still a great deal for the full game and I may look into it regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.