• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
It's time:

17Rpi4B.jpg

Ephemeris

Oct 25, 2017
He best have a white suit.

Batman, Batman, Batman
Why you look flyer than hell?
Don't think the album comic will sell
But this shit might fly off the shelf
Batman, Batman, Batman
So fly that you mad at yourself
You the one who got the juice
City crying for your help

Nope, excellent temp but not true Batman.
Dick is Nightwing

Forcing him as long term Batman is honestly a step down disservice to his character.
Doesn't make him any less... legitimate tho :P

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hope it's good and DC doesn't shit the bed on this one.

Well no matter the quality it will be worth it just to see the "DC rules, Snyderverse was too deep for you idiots, run back to marvel you cuck, marvel sucks and was ruined by SJW's" types (anyone who reads the comment sections of Facebook pages for comic sites knows exactly which crowd I am talking about) all sputter on their keyboards while suffering from brain aneurysms and hemorrhaging, that at least should be entertaining.

Jroc

Banned
Jun 9, 2018
I was wondering how the "Old Money" aspect was going to work, but I guess it'll be a new character and not a race-flipped Bruce Wayne.

I'm curious now

Treythalomew

Oct 27, 2017
So pissed I didn't make it into this thread in time to be the one to post either a picture of Jaden or the lyrics to Batman first. Jaden is going to be pumped with this news though.
giphy.gif

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
I suppose Luke makes sense to take up the mantle. He already has bat-crimefighting experience as Batwing, and his dad is a big reason why Batman exists in the first place.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I happen to like Jim and Dick as Batmans so i'm open minded about this. I hope it's someone like Black Lighting taking over.

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
The DC Comics Method of Long-Form Batman Storytelling, In Four Easy Steps:

1. Batman's methods and motives are hypocritical and morally suspect, making him the real villain all along.
2. Batman is a miserable excuse for a human being, who alienates everyone around him and loathes his joyless existence.
3. Batman is replaced by [insert character] who struggles with the mantle for a while, until Batman returns from his forced vacation.
4. Return to step one.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I would wager him handing it to Jefferson since currently working with him in Detective

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
isn't robert pattison the new batman? he's only doing 1 movie? i'm kinda confused

oh never mind this is comics not movies

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I thought Azrael was black?
170px-AzBat.jpg

Shit, that's only in the Arkham games, isn't it?

60d8d5f7-794b-46f7-91b1-ee7d36759263.jpg

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Hope it's good and DC doesn't shit the bed on this one.

Well no matter the quality it will be worth it just to see the "DC rules, Snyderverse was too deep for you idiots, run back to marvel you cuck, marvel sucks and was ruined by SJW's" types (anyone who reads the comment sections of Facebook pages for comic sites knows exactly which crowd I am talking about) all sputter on their keyboards while suffering from brain aneurysms and hemorrhaging, that at least should be entertaining.

insane dceu fanboys don't actually read comic books, they just complain on the internet

Oct 25, 2017
Once upon a time, I would've said Tim would be a good call down the line, but who the fuck knows what DC is even doing with that character anymore
True, Tim I used to would have put up there.

Just like I used to say Wally was the best Flash but DC has beaten him so hard into the ground Its like the Young Justice trolls with him are the only thing i've enjoyed in years.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
If they do I'd love to see Mustafa Shakir in the role (he played Bushmaster in Luke Cage).
MV5BMjEyNTU4MTI3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTc5MzI5NDE@._V1_.jpg