• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukiko

Feb 21, 2019
Spain
Why isn't this twitter account banned here yet? Anyone who has followed the nintendo direct threads knows that they haven't gotten anything right...

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
wKZjJaA.jpg

lol
This thing is gonna have a hell of a day 1 patch lol.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
check out the other tweets on that account. it's pretty much all bullshit and throwing everything at the wall to see what might stick.
the game might get delayed, who knows, but i seriously doubt the source of this rumor knows anything.
like a lot of other "leakers" in the past, at one point they got lucky and maybe had a source or got something right, and now they have to make up bullshit all day everyday for their followers.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Not sure I buy that, but I don't really mind if it does. It's still my most anticipated game, but I got no shortage of games to play in the meantime.

OP
OP
Lannisters1798
Apr 27, 2018
So I just got this message from PlayStation saying that my preorder got delayed even though I never preordered on PS4. I preordered it on Steam, which is weird.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
I mean at this point they may as well have the next gen versions fully ready to go and delay till next year

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
Wouldn't be surprised considering how bad things in Poland are right now with the virus.

Calibro

Oct 27, 2017
Belarus
I definitely see it happening. Launching into holidays is a nightmare for the team too. Just give them a good few weeks of well deserved rest, the game can wait until the end of January or February or whatever.

(as if CDPR would do that lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.