• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Power Pack Movie when?

latest
Power Pack movie first please!

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There should be an episode of Bojack Horseman where he tries out for this part.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I know marvel likes to play homage to all the costumes, but they can skip this one
bill1.jpg

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Keep hearing about ppl wanting to see this guy, he better be cool af

Terminus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So would this explain how he got his face up on a tower on Sakaar?

Also fuck Adam Warlock, leave that shit as an unfulfilled tease.

Oct 25, 2017
I literally said the only way to placate my disappointment if there was no Nova in 2 or 3, it would be introducing Cosmo or Bill.
Good on you for listening, Gunn.

But yo, Phylla would be the best too.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Shit they can do full Starmasters. They can do Xenith
1139843-sc00051b1a.jpg

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
STOP đź‘Ź FUCKING đź‘Ź POSTING đź‘ŹLINKS đź‘Ź TO đź‘Ź WE đź‘Ź GOT đź‘Ź THIS đź‘Ź COVERED đź‘Ź FOR đź‘Ź CHRIST'S đź‘Ź SAKE

Oct 25, 2017
Also fuck Adam Warlock, leave that shit as an unfulfilled tease.
We are best friends now.

Who is Beta Ray Bill and why does everyone want him?
Last alien from his race that got bio/cyber enhancements and a self aware spaceship to protect his planet against some big bads.
Ended up falling on Asgard during the conflict and lifting Mjolnir while the God of Thunder was goofing off. Odin made him and Thor duel to see who would get it, he wrekt Thor and Odin ended up making a new hammer (the Stormbreaker) to him, while Thor considered him a blood brother.

He is a pretty cool guy with even less chill than Thor that goes around the universe doing good deeds because that's the least he believes someone should do. Also shows up whenever Thor needs and considers Asgard a new home of sorts.

Rydeen

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA.
So I have a feeling that Taika is doing an Asgardians of The Galaxy movie that's going to come out before the proper Guradians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 to deal with all the Thor/Beta Ray Bill stuff before Gunn closes the Starlord story properly.

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Phyla-Vell?!? Hell yes. She was my favorite character in the source material. The films just haven't felt right without her.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
We are best friends now.

Last alien from his race that got bio/cyber enhancements and a self aware spaceship to protect his planet against some big bads.
Ended up falling on Asgard during the conflict and lifting Mjolnir while the God of Thunder was goofing off. Odin made him and Thor duel to see who would get it, he wrekt Thor and Odin ended up making a new hammer (the Stormbreaker) to him, while Thor considered him a blood brother.

He is a pretty cool guy with even less chill than Thor that goes around the universe doing good deeds because that's the least he believes someone should do. Also shows up whenever Thor needs and considers Asgard a new home of sorts.
You forgot him being Sif's true love interest

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
My first reaction is what the hell is that thing. My second is this is Marvel and I suppose they can make most anything work now so why not.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Yea I really hope they get around to doing this soon.

They destroyed Xandar offscreen in the beginning of Infinity War, which would be the perfect way to set up a Rich Rider Nova story. I just dont think that Gunn will do it in GotG 3, plus it would be better as its own film/Disney+ show anyway.

Last edited:

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Bringing in Warlock allows them to eventually use the Magus, which could be lots of fun...

Manta_Breh

May 16, 2018
Can someone give me a quick rundown on Adam Warlock? I feel like I'm severely out of the loop with this guy ...... Even people who know less about comics than me (serious) brought up the lack of Adam Warlock and his lack of involvement in the Infinity War movies and MCU.

Oct 25, 2017
I'll still call him a horse just like I still call Rocket a raccoon. :P
Well, his second name is Raccoon =P

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Adam Warlock? I feel like I'm severely out of the loop with this guy ...... Even people who know less about comics than me (serious) brought up the lack of Adam Warlock and his lack of involvement in the Infinity War movies and MCU.
He is Jesus, but from space. It sounds like a joke but it's not.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
Tsk tsk, all this Adam Warlock slander.

He's gonna be in GotG3 and steal past Gamora from Quill.
gamora___adam_warlock_commission_by_barukurii_d8286dh-fullview.jpg