• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ShinJohnpv

Oct 25, 2017
The one leak with a lot of detail makes it sound like its a soft reboot of the series. Like its blatantly ignoring a bunch of shit that happened in Knight. You can't say well this happened in Knight, it sounds like they don't care what happened in Knight. If that leak is true you might as well forget that game even happened.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
He's the "Insider" on here. He also said that the reveal would be coming real soon after the teases and then said it would be in October. He was wrong twice. So I'm reluctant to believe him when he says it's not till next year.
I only said October. And I was wrong, alongside many other insiders who were certain of the same thing. You should be happy that at least someone is trying to set your expectations straight instead of letting you get led on for months at a time.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
I only said October. And I was wrong, alongside many other insiders who were certain of the same thing. You should be happy that at least someone is trying to set your expectations straight instead of letting you get led on for months at a time.

Yeah exactly you were all wrong and if these insiders really are real, then WB must've changed their minds which they can do again.

OP
OP

Deleted member 25448

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm still sticking to my prediction. Game awards will be a no-show. Announced in April/May and or June with a CG trailer > E3 appearance > Maybe a little something from SDCC > Possibly something from Paris Games Week > release in October. Perfect.

Deleted member 12555

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's just the Origins batwing artwork in answer to a screenshot of what seems to be a CG trailer for what is potentially a Batman game.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's likely that WB fucked up again and forced the studio to delay in order to add the Joker or some shit that they thought would help the game sell better. I really hate how WB handles these characters, especially in video games. Outside of Arkham and Injustice it has been a huge mess with cancellations and delays.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
How people can continue to fall for this "just wait, the reveal is coming at TGA/E3/next year" over and over again is really something.

Radogol

Nov 9, 2017
I think it's likely that WB fucked up again and forced the studio to delay in order to add the Joker or some shit that they thought would help the game sell better. I really hate how WB handles these characters, especially in video games. Outside of Arkham and Injustice it has been a huge mess with cancellations and delays.

Is there anything in particular you're basing this on?

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

they have almost never tried to piggyback off the movies so I'm not sure why they'd start now.

Also saying "outside of their two only and major, wildly successful and popular franchises" is sort of funny. Talk about inventing a narrative.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Is there anything in particular you're basing this on?
The Joker film made a lot of money for them and WB has a history of interfering with the creative process.
they have almost never tried to piggyback off the movies so I'm not sure why they'd start now.

Also saying "outside of their two only and major, wildly successful and popular franchises" is sort of funny. Talk about inventing a narrative.
WB has made numerous movie tie in games. It just happens that they've canceled quite a few of them.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
The Joker film made a lot of money for them and WB has a history of interfering with the creative process.

WB has made numerous movie tie in games. It just happens that they've canceled quite a few of them.

You mean Superman and Suicide Squad, which I don't believe were actually tied to the movies? I don't think 2 cancellations in like 10 years of releasing fairly big successful games is all that different from any other company.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
What I'm dying to know is what the "playable Batfamily" actually entails.

There's a few of them. Would we get the "basic" ones (Nightwing, Batgirl, Red Robin, Robin and Red Hood)? Or not even them?
Where do they say Arkham Overture in that leak? I see nada.
The second tweet after that one. I don't put much if any trust in it tbh.

Mar 29, 2018
What I'm dying to know is what the "playable Batfamily" actually entails.

There's a few of them. Would we get the "basic" ones (Nightwing, Batgirl, Red Robin, Robin and Red Hood)? Or not even them?

The second tweet after that one. I don't put much if any trust in it tbh.
Heh, yeah, I only JUST realised it's a two-parter. Thank anyway.

VJ859

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
"Arkham Overture"?...... Come on guys lmaooo
Est1992, you're a joke. You're a fake insider. You and all these other people claiming to be 'Insiders' when really you act like one but you're really some normal person trying to spread false news for clout, and the sad thing is, people actually believe your lies and think you actually know people from WBM even though you got stuff wrong, and were called out on it. The truth is, you know nothing, but act like you do, stick to basketball and Kobe, gaming community don't got time for you.

Harsh yes, but all i'm saying is fake insiders everywhere, what a joke. James Sigfield, est1992, useless arkham intel twitter pages with like 30 followers, all of it is rubbish. For the rest of you, just pay attention to Sabis page. Thats all. Plus Batman Arkham Videos as usually they only post stuff thats got some credibility to it. You don't see people talking about Est1992 or Sigfield.

Oct 24, 2019
I think I'm at the point where when the game gets announced, I won't be excited, I'll just be angry like "fucking finally, it only took you SIX damn years!!!!"

this game better be a goddamn masterpiece at this point

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
Est1992, you're a joke. You're a fake insider. You and all these other people claiming to be 'Insiders' when really you act like one but you're really some normal person trying to spread false news for clout, and the sad thing is, people actually believe your lies and think you actually know people from WBM even though you got stuff wrong, and were called out on it. The truth is, you know nothing, but act like you do, stick to basketball and Kobe, gaming community don't got time for you.

Harsh yes, but all i'm saying is fake insiders everywhere, what a joke. James Sigfield, est1992, useless arkham intel twitter pages with like 30 followers, all of it is rubbish. For the rest of you, just pay attention to Sabis page. Thats all. Plus Batman Arkham Videos as usually they only post stuff thats got some credibility to it. You don't see people talking about Est1992 or Sigfield.

Did you join here just to post this lmao?

This thread is a disaster.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017

Who's mans is this?

Henrayuh

Oct 15, 2019
I've been rushing to this thread lately not for an announcement but for the back and forth between the battle lines.

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
Theres only one way to settle this....

tguZ3fL.gif

VJ859

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
https://twitter.com/farringt0n/status/1194727190719614982?s=19

Don't even start. You didn't leak the name before Sabi. Like I said you're not an insider, and looking at your past posts, all you do is speculate things and get everything wrong, you don't have any proof or credible info. Someone else leaked the name, and you're taking credit for it. you're a JOKE.
You came out of nowhere acting like you're the man. Yet you know nothing and you don't know noone in WBM either. Stop lying to us and yourself. Kindly remove yourself from this thread. You and James Sigfield should both shut up.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Don't even start. You didn't leak the name before Sabi. Like I said you're not an insider, and looking at your past posts, all you do is speculate things and get everything wrong, you don't have any proof or credible info. Someone else leaked the name, and you're taking credit for it. you're a JOKE.
You came out of nowhere acting like you're the man. Yet you know nothing and you don't know noone in WBM either. Stop lying to us and yourself. Kindly remove yourself from this thread. You and James Sigfield should both shut up.
You hate to see it....

Mods already vERAfied (hehe) my info a long time ago bud. You should take that anger and do something productive.

EDIT: Just learned how to use the ignore button lol