• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maouvin

Oct 25, 2017
Blumenau - Brazil
Vita would be getting games way into the next decade if they didn't, it's just too fierce.

Now someone give me a new handheld with curved sides (unless Sony has the shape patented...) so I don't need a grip to hold it.

There are a couple of ips that started on the vita that i think are worth pursuing a bit further. I mean the only one that sony seems to care about so far is gravity rush.

I wish. It's nice seeing Kat show up in japanese promos and stuff, but it feels more like someone stealthily putting her there (whoever's responsible for such a stunt is my hero).
But yeah, there's more than a bunch of original Vita IPs that deserve to outlive it.

Oct 28, 2017
Vita would be getting games way into the next decade if they didn't, it's just too fierce.

Now someone give me a new handheld with curved sides (unless Sony has the shape patented...) so I don't need a grip to hold it.

I wish. It's nice seeing Kat show up in japanese promos and stuff, but it feels more like someone stealthily putting her there (whoever's responsible for such a stunt is my hero).
But yeah, there's more than a bunch of original Vita IPs that deserve to outlive it.
Yeah man curved sized are sorely missed. Vita was so nice to hold.

FFWarrior005

Alt account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
Seems a bit silly to stop letting devs release Vita games already. I mean we were still getting new PS3 games last year.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
What do they have to lose by letting games on the store though?

I've never understood this.

dom

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What do they have to lose by letting the device access the store though?

I've never understood this.
The vita isn't losing access to the store, it's new games being cut out to come to the store. The reason most likely is that they are ending support for certifying Vita Software.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, what's left to add to it's library? Just look at all the stellar, award-winning titles it's had over the years...

Deleted member 2328

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
3558509-switch-lite-01.jpg

My831f7h.jpg

Aine

May 27, 2019
I'm suprised this wasn't done already for every territory outside of Japan. Sucks for the few fans that championed it, but the Vita was a sinking ship from the start. The Switch has more or less taken over its niche, and it helps that Nintendo actually supports it.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sagadego17
Update: The indie game publisher Ratalaika Games has responded to Jack of All Controllers stating that on their end for both the North American and European fronts, they aren't seeing anything in terms of a cut-off date.
Yeah....we really shouldn't use the awful "jackofallcontrollers" site, made by the awful AlphaFoxWarfare, as a source for anything.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
You just make sure you keep charging asshole prices for those memory cards sony. You never gave a shit about the Vita, you are in it to sell shitty memory cards and we all know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.