• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
Cool. Don't see what the problem is? That's a way for them to sell it at $60. And maybe a stand-alone version for $40

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
What could really be remastered for the original?

I'm not thinking big enough clearly, but I guess 4k/60 + the instant load times + Raytracing (whether that's at 60 or in a 30 mode remains to be seen) sound about right?

Really makes me wonder how BC will be handled; that was at best always going to be a Res bump + maybe frame rate.

svnty6rs3

May 13, 2020
This will be very interesting to compare the remaster of the ps4 game versus the standalone miles morales game to see just how much difference there is between an identical city. Super excited for those camprisons as well.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
If they're planning on releasing a patch for existing PS4 games, they'd better make the add-on an option for MM. MM by itself for whatever price, but you can get the two-pack for $60 if you don't already own the first game.

What's SM1 selling for these days?

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Sony and Insomniac really haven't been clear with what Miles Morales actually is, weirdly.
Anyway, I was in the middle of replaying the first one to get me back into the mood for the MM but now, I wonder if I should wait.

Blaackstarr

Oct 30, 2017
Sony and Insomniac really haven't been clear with what Miles Morales actually is, weirdly.
Anyway, I was in the middle of replaying the first one to get me back into the mood for the MM but now, I wonder if I should wait.
They have clearly said MM is a standalone game, similar in scope to something like Lost Legacy. Said it on the blog.

Deleted member 46804

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 17, 2018
So this just means Sony is patching in PS5 upgrades and offering a Miles Morales bundle for those that don't own the original right? Because if they are selling a "remaster" Sony can fuck right off.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
With the PS4 DLC I'm assuming

I'm hoping they'll pull a Bayo 1 and 2 with this

ScubaSteve693

Banned
Mar 26, 2020
I mean, Jason's tweet doesn't necessarily dispute that they may release a PS5 remaster WITH the Miles Morales game included in one bundle. Yes it is a standalone games, but doesn't erase the possibility of the other. I don't believe the rumor to be fair, but it doesn't shut the door entirely.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, Jason's tweet doesn't necessarily dispute that they may release a PS5 remaster WITH the Miles Morales game included in one bundle. Yes it is a standalone games, but doesn't erase the possibility of the other. I don't believe the rumor to be fair, but it doesn't shut the door entirely.
Yeah. I bet you can buy it standalone digital for $39, and physical is $49 with the remaster

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
Doesn't sound accurate with the information we currently have. But I can see why they would want to bundle the game for those who have not played the original. I think they would have announced by now if the original was being worked on for PS5 though.

Standalone version of Miles Morales - $50-40
Bundle of Both games - $60
Free upgrade for those who already own the original

AGN

Alt Account
Banned
May 13, 2020
Day 1.

Spider-Man is the only game I played twice this gen. If it has a graphical update for the PS5 I'm sold.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I might skip this as my launch title. Sounds like Miles is probably a short title more akin to last light at this rate. Not really in the mood to play Spider-Man 1 again even with new graphics. Unless the stand-alone Miles is like $40. As I imagine a bundle with SP1 would be $60

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be shocked if it doesn't come to PS4.

giphy.gif