• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Would be cool to get a free remastered copy of the first game, but I don't expect it to be the case.

javiergame4

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't going to buy this at lunch but if it comes with ps5 remastered of the first one then definitely getting it.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if they will sell a disc at sixty bucks with both the original game and Miles Morales, but make the PS5 patch no extra charge for existing owners of the PS4 version, and sell a standalone version of Miles Morales for like forty bucks.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Too crazy to be true lol. I think there will be upgrades to the original game but I don't think they will hand it out with Miles

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
I think insomniac decision to compare it to lost legacy will backfire if its 60 imo.

Still day one.

Z-Brownie

Nov 6, 2017
well, great if it's fake, because the "right way" it's to patch the existing game, not "remaster" it

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
doesn't make any sense. it should be where if you pop in spiderman ps4, it should automatically run better with a ps5 patch. not include the patch with a game you have to buy

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Normal ps4 Spider-Man will work on PS4. But same graphics. Enhanced version will be upgraded 4k60 and will cost something. Everybody be happy

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
doesn't make any sense. it should be where if you pop in spiderman ps4, it should automatically run better with a ps5 patch. not include the patch with a game you have to buy
Runs better would be if the base game As running bad. It's not. So equally as good and maybe a small Rez bump. But I don't see them giving a free remaster like this (or to sell miles morales 60)

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is great for me because I haven't played Spiderman. It certainly will be for many others as well.

Can't wait for people to use this as an argument though that the game is just a DLC/small expansion.

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It would be cool to have an upgraded version of Spider-Man for the PS5, but I doubt I would put much time into it if any since I already got 100% in it and all the DLC.

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
If they used this as a justification for charging $60 for a standalone expansion, I would be skipping at launch. Not interested in paying an extra $20 for a game I already played.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
I hope this is true. I don't have a PS4 so being able to play Spidey remastered and Miles is a good deal at launch.

JoeNut

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Not having this, I've already bought the game once, I'm not paying again for the same game with basically a dlc tacked on.