• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
300px-Understandable%2C_Have_a_Great_Day.jpg

I mean this unironically

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Booo, from the thread title I thought they literally used "Generic 2021" and was going to applaud them for it.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This looks exactly like Battlechasers and I love it, lol.

Oops, double post.

Zim

Senior Animator at Airship Syndicate
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Austin, TX
Heres the trailer in case anyone wants to watch it again

Last edited:

Swarming1182

Jan 14, 2018
I thought it looked really cool and I'm a big fan of LoL. I'm happy to wait a bit longer now I have Wild Rift and more Runeterra to play. COVID has messed up so much of the industry, it's not their fault.

Deleted member 59

I know nothing about League of Legends, but this basically looks like a Battle Chasers sequel to me and i like Airship Syndicate, so I'm onboard.

Scar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Title Town
Yup. Battlechasers meets LoL.

I hope there are some secret champs in the game.

I'm sold regardless.

Miaus

Jan 28, 2018
It's EXACTLY Battlechasers with LoL models. Hopefully it has a bigger budget because Battlechasers had a lot of enemy clones and was too long for my taste, enjoyed it a lot at the beginning, then it was a real chore to finish :/

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I'm typically not a fan of turn based RPGs (the only game that comes to mind recently is South Park lol), but as a big LoL fan... I may just have to play it anyway.