• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah because New Zealand dominating is so much preferable.

haha we get pretty crazy about Rugby. I heard someone yelling about the evil English and it cracked me up.

It's all they have and they're at the bottom of the globe. Don't even get me started on what I think about what the English turn into when things are going good for them. Some of the most insufferable people on the planet.

Wow, somehow managed to belittle both countries in a single post

Last edited:

Deleted member 28564

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
New Zealand has been saved twice now from English tries. Thinking of this as a 13 - 0 game seems generous. Poor sods. They're struggling, today.

suedester

Oct 25, 2017
It's all they have and they're at the bottom of the globe. Don't even get me started on what I think about what the English turn into when things are going good for them. Some of the most insufferable people on the planet.
Please do get started, it sounds like you've got a stick so far up your arse it makes you generalise a population of 50 million.

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (5 Days): Hostility, Accumulated infractions
eat shit loser

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I'm really in a thread where some English can't take some banter? As if it's news that their fans arent liked around the world lol what. I don't get my knickers in a twist when people have a go at Americans.

Deleted member 13077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm really in a thread where some English can't take some banter? As if it's news that their fans arent liked around the world lol what. I don't get my knickers in a twist when people have a go at Americans.

If the football World Cup thread is anything to go by, banter is a bannable offence on this forum.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
If the football World Cup thread is anything to go by, banter is a bannable offence on this forum.

Yea because people get racist. Me saying
That's not banter you idiot

I forgot only the English get to define "banter" .
English fans, especially victorious ones, can be some of the most annoying on the planet. People say the same thing about
MUFC, Liverpool fans, BArca fans , Cowboys fans, Yankees, Lakers, and on and on

And yet saying that is too much for the people In here? Miss me with that

Deleted member 13077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Actually, my ban was for saying Granit Xhaka needed to be taken out back and shot (i.e. retired because he's shit) and I was told "I was wishing death on someone".

Whatever. Still think England will win this.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I hope Wales bring it next week. A Wales VS England final would be nuts. I'm still not hopeful though.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Really Sam? Really, fucking really. AB came out not prepared whatsoever for England to play a perfect game and it shows.