• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dmshaposv

Oct 27, 2017
Rudy is playing 7D chess to bring Trump down from the inside!

Trust me I've played metal gear solid. He is just a quadruple agent.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Mike Dunford is on the brief. It's bad, y'all.

A preview:

This is procedurally such a bloody nuckingfuts request that I think even if they win it probably kills their case, but I'm not 100% positive. I'm gonna come back to this question at the end. Because I'm probably going to literally have to diagram this out.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
BTW, all this idiocy about trying to shoehorn a Second Amended Complaint in after it wasn't allowed by the appellate court is another page right out of the Vic Mignogna Lawsuit Book.

It didn't work then and it's not going to work now.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017

-Flurry of poorly thought out legal arguments
-Way too many lawyers of debatable legal skill who can't get shit in on time
-Struggles with the most basic legal procedures like word count
-Followed heavily by people who really REALLY believe appeals will go their way

Trump's legal efforts are the sequel to Vic Mignogna's legal failures. It's just straight up the sequel arc.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
We'll be 2 years deep into Biden Presidency and Jenna Ellis will still be talking about how they're gonna win all of these cases for Trump.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Let's get Candace Owens, Alex Jones, and hell why not Tucker Carlson on the case.

I want to see the entire idiot squad sink into the ground.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
We'll be 2 years deep into Biden Presidency and Jenna Ellis will still be talking about how they're gonna win all of these cases for Trump.
I wish I could talk to Jenna privately and ask her, without ever divulging the contents of her answer: "You know all this is bullshit right? You can't not know it's bullshit."

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I could talk to Jenna privately and ask her, without ever divulging the contents of her answer: "You know all this is bullshit right? You can't not know it's bullshit."

Based on my experiences with fucks like Ann Coulter, a LOT of Republicans don't actually believe any of the shit they say, they just know it's the best way to stay in power.

And at the end of the day, that distinction becomes generally pretty meaningless because they're still hurting as many people as they are.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Based on my experiences with fucks like Ann Coulter, a LOT of Republicans don't actually believe any of the shit they say, they just know it's the best way to stay in power.

And at the end of the day, that distinction becomes generally pretty meaningless because they're still hurting as many people as they are.

Kayleigh is a good example of that

viandante

Apr 24, 2020
part of me feels like the rudy hair dye drip has to be fake. it's too hilariously perfect to be real

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
So I heard a great analogy from a lawyer on Twitter. They said in order to understand how bad Rudy and the rest of Trump's legal team is at law, imagine this. You go to a new town and decided to go see a new doctor for a check up but the doctor comes in with the stethoscope sticking out of his ass and he says I want to take your temperature, then takes the stethoscope and puts it on your forehead. Lol

MRYEAH

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The hall across the room

I can add something to this conversation as someone who has over a decade of experience working in media
The owner of my first radio job owned 1400 radio stations and he would tell me Never listen to conservative talk radio (he was a republican donor)
I was just out of college and asked why.

He said I gave Sean Hannity his first show he would ask me what position should I take all the time I don't want to sound like a Rush clone.

Sean told him he was only interested in growing the show so whatever he wanted him to say he was fine with.

This conversation ALWAYS stayed with me during the Iraq War after and I tend to consider what are they trying to accomplish in their messaging and think how dangerous that must be to constantly be unauthentic to your audience.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Well, yeah, it's not that suprising, considering the echo chamber he's surrounding himself with.

I mean, just look at this real life reenactment of the Emperors new clothes, by Sean Hannity.

Damn why Kayleigh got such a stank face? Does working with Trump cause that? She's too young to look like that already.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

This has been my position on most of the major conservative talking heads out there for a while now. Guys like Tucker and Hannity know full-well what they're saying 99% of the time is complete and utter horseshit, they just don't give a fuck. It turns out that if you're willing to sell your soul and appeal to racists and conspiracy theorists, consequences be damned, it'll make you filthy rich and give you power/influence. In essence they're all just glorified con-men and grifters.

Hell I'd bet money that Eric and Don Jr - collossal fucking idiots that they are - don't actually believe that the election was "stolen" or "fraudulent". They just know that fanning those flames will keep the donation checks coming in for their dad and his upcoming legal reckoning that may end up engulfing them too.