• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
To anyone who takes his word that he was tucking in his shirt or whatever ..

who the fuck does that laying down on their back with your hand visibly inside your crotch area when you have another person in the room (who isn't your spouse or SO).

-_-

After seeing the movie, he is definitely tucking in his shirt.

Everything else about him in the movie is pretty fucking vile. But it is very obvious what he is doing when you see the scene in action.

It IS weird that he would tuck it in like that with someone else in the room, but I attribute that more to him having zero manners and he's a slob.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
So what's going on with this? He's giving them an opportunity to rewrite their complaint for today, and then what? It's all going to be a pile of garbage. Why is the judge dragging it out?

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
So what's going on with this? He's giving them an opportunity to rewrite their complaint for today, and then what? It's all going to be a pile of garbage. Why is the judge dragging it out?
Rudy verbally argued stuff that isn't in the original written complaint so the judge wants it summarized on paper so he can throw it out with less wiggle room for appeal.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Why couldn't it be appealed? Needs to be re-amended or something first?
Judge didn't make a ruling on the motion to dismiss, he gave Trumps team leave and direction to amend their complaint with the things Guliani raised in the court room things that weren't in the actual filings. The judge wants it all on paper so he can rule on it all at once.

There isn't really anything to appeal, since the judge hasn't made any rulings.

Gashprex

Oct 25, 2017
Here is what is happening:

1) The Plaintiff's have the right to ASK to amend their Complaint at this stage but the Court need not grant the motion to file a second amended complaint - ie could deem the Second Amended Complaint as futile;

2) The Court gave the Plaintiff's the right to file a reply to the Defendant's Motion to Dismiss the Amended Complaint. The Court is giving the Plaintiff's these options to make sure there is no procedural reason for an appeal;

3) The Court canceled the evidentiary hearing tomorrow.

Here is what I think will happen:

1) The Court will dismiss the case on lack of standing - and analyze the substantive legal arguments, stating that even if they had standing, there is no case

2) The Court will deny the Motion to Amend the Complaint on the grounds of futility

3) Rudy et al will appeal to the 3rd Circuit and will get denied without hearing

4) Rudy et al will appeal to SC and will get denied without hearing

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
It IS a remake of the Vig story with Amended petition shenanigan and all!
I'm bracing for a hell filling now.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017

1) The Plaintiff's have the right to ASK to amend their Complaint at this stage but the Court need not grant the motion to file a second amended complaint - ie could deem the Second Amended Complaint as futile;

2) The Court gave the Plaintiff's the right to file a reply to the Defendant's Motion to Dismiss the Amended Complaint. The Court is giving the Plaintiff's these options to make sure there is no procedural reason for an appeal;

1) The Court will dismiss the case on lack of standing - and analyze the substantive legal arguments, stating that even if they had standing, there is no case

2) The Court will deny the Motion to Amend the Complaint on the grounds of futility

3) Rudy et al will appeal to the 3rd Circuit and will get denied without hearing

You hate to see it.

Oct 27, 2017

Nice summary, thank you

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
X

I can't imagine the amount of popcorn that would be required if Rudy stood before the SC.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
did they ever confirm if rudy stayed over and went to a restaurant recommended by the judge?

Nobility

Oct 25, 2017
Just when I think it couldn't get more stupid.

Rudy and team pull out another gem from the jaws of defeat.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I always said that one of those fantasy movies where a regular slob gets to be president would feature a more competent leader than Donald Trump. It seems they have the lawyering to match.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This is so fucking embarrassing...

Rudy is Trump's lead attorney on his biggest case

That really says it all, doesn't it?

But then, the purpose of all of this was never to actually win in court. He will use these frivolous lawsuits to bolster his claims of impropriety... Which he will ride right into his new network.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I would like to amend my previous amendment on the grounds that it is not amenable.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
At this point it basically seems like they're experimenting with literally everything so they can know for future

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
It's fun to laugh at the incompetence, but I honestly feel like they're doing this all as a show for their base.

The fact that they're being laughed out of courtrooms doesn't matter really. It's all a performance to lend credence to the fact that the election was stolen.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
If the court allows I would like to amend my previous statement that "45's legal team are idiots" to "45's legal team are fucking idiots".

Did I miss the deadline?

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
They don't care if the complaints they're filing are valid or even sensible, Trump is just building a narrative of victimhood for his sheep.

carlos

Oct 25, 2017
They don't care if the complaints they're filing are valid or even sensible, Trump is just building a narrative of victimhood for his sheep.
Correct, polls already say 7/10 Republicans believe that Biden won due to fraud.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't this lawsuit have to do with ballot curing? If so, surely someone has pointed out the irony in the Trump campaign repeatedly amending their filings while insisting that civilians shouldn't be allowed to fix their own mistakes, yes?

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Trumps legal team is having a normal one just trying to file the pleadings

1286117.jpg

data

Oct 25, 2017

Thank you for parsing the information into an easy to understand summary