• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Patryn

Oct 25, 2017
Judge not dismissing outright. Sounds like this is going to drag on until Friday 20th at least. Pennsylvania certification date is 23rd.
Guessing the judge wants this by the book to avoid grounds for appeal.

Judge is being very sympathetic to Rudy and company right now.

Did you miss them telling Rudy to write a thing down because that's what lawyers do? They're just making sure to not leave open doors for appeal.

Vitet

Oct 31, 2017
Valencia, Spain
I used to think an Ace Attorney fan case making fun of this would be interesting, but it would be far too easy. Rudy may THINK he's Von Karma, but I've seen better prosecuting from Payne Lol
QKGqUN5.jpg

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Oh god, Giuliani making it worse with implied sexism that she's a woman that needs to be protected; just shut up.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Given we are in an escalating pandemic, this whole 'go to the bars and restaurants' rant from the judge tells me his political alignment.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Given we are in an escalating pandemic, this whole 'go to the bars and restaurants' rant from the judge tells me his political alignment.

No it actually doesn't. Restaurants are open in most cities with outdoor seating and social distancing. He was recommending local restaurants to them if they planned on staying the night in their small town as well as ribbing both sides that they could solve this all over dinner.

Motion is getting dismissed though, Giuliani is a clown.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Can't watch, so from a scale from "Rudy tucking in his shirt" to "Rudy preparing to sexually assault a reporter", how likely is it Rudy will succeed and bring glory to dear leader?

Newlib

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like judges always small talk about local restaurants when out of town lawyers are in front of them. I literally have had same conversation with the same small county judge three times on the same restaurant!

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Can't watch, so from a scale from "Rudy tucking in his shirt" to "Rudy preparing to sexually assault a reporter", how likely is it Rudy will succeed and bring glory to dear leader?

0%

Judge is giving them a chance to work on their game but its probably not gonna go their way.

Judge is in actuality making sure their arguments are actually on paper so that when he denies it, it becomes that much harder to appeal. Rudy made a bunch of oral arguments and responses today that were not in the legal briefs submitted. Judge wants that all written down so Trump's lawyers can't say shit later on about how they didn't say something or meant something else.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
So lawyers... I'm no expert, but Rudy and his co-chair, or whatever her position is called, sounded like they lacked some basic knowlege of the law, and struggle a bit understanding simple directions. Does this seem to be the case to you?