• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
What happens when two grifts come into contact with one another?

QJdCtT.gif

Forsaken82

Oct 27, 2017

is that idiot trump really paying him 20k a day for this crap?

Probably more like Voters who donated are paying 20k a day for this crap. Again this is EXACTLY why lawyers are "trying" to get these lawsuits going. It's about money and Trump brings a hell of a lot. has nothign to do with whether there's proof or not, the longer they keep this going, the more they get paid.

El meso

Oct 27, 2017
It's already over. These lawsuits are doing literally nothing to hold up the process. It's Trump personally refusing to concede or start the transition.

Nice :)
I saw on Twitter that they could open a billion lawsuits to hold the process and make the States representatives vote for the president... and this is how Trump could win i the end.
Glaxd to know this garbage is being ignored

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Given there were just comments about the audio by perhaps the judge, I'm astonished that attorneys haven't tested out their connections in advance. An apple EarPod is a remarkably good microphone baring having something more robust available.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I saw on Twitter that they could open a billion lawsuits to hold the process and make the States representatives vote for the president... and this is how Trump could win i the end.
The only way that the House votes for the president is if the race ends in a 269-269 tie.

If for whatever reason these court proceedings did delay the process long enough, Nancy Pelosi would become acting President. Trump can't continue his tenure without the Electoral College.

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018

Trump would have to get an injunction to holdup the process. Judges aren't going to grant them with no evidence.

AkumaNiko

Oct 28, 2017
did he ask for the case to be dismissed? im confused, the audio is shit

edit, wait was that not Guliani?