• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tallshortman

Oct 29, 2017
It's kinda crazy how Rudy, putting aside becoming a criminal and generally unhinged, forgot how to be a lawyer. Like he's a keystone cop lawyer. I mean I guess he hasn't really been practicing since his US Attorney days but damn is he terrible at his job.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They're basically getting their asses handed to them, legally, yet again at the moment. (by the opposition)

Bleu

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
Can the judge just send rudy to jail for contempt ?
I mean insane ramblings that have nothing to do with the complaint and throwing random shit at walls while insulting the judge's intelligence should be worthy...
just daydreaming...

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
762695.jpg
He really is Lionel Hutz

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I mean, I hope no one is surprised by any of this.

You can't go to court without evidence without being laughed out of the court room. They have no evidence of *widespread* voter fraud, and that's what they're alleging.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
It's kinda crazy how Rudy, putting aside becoming a criminal and generally unhinged, forgot how to be a lawyer. Like he's a keystone cop lawyer. I mean I guess he hasn't really been practicing since his US Attorney days but damn is he terrible at his job.
None of that matters when you have undying LOYALTY like Rudi has. He will die on this hill screaming "Trump! My Captain.."

lostconst

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, I hope no one is surprised by any of this.

You can't go to court without evidence without being laughed out of the court room. They have no evidence of *widespread* voter fraud, and that's what they're alleging.

Rudy put on a show, which is probably his only point. It'll play on Fox and OAN for weeks to come.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure it's just that Trump has a secret power to turn anyone around him into crazy wackjobs.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
After the defendant is done laying out how dumb the plaintiffs are, the judge will ask the plaintiffs for evidence. They'll have none. The defendant will motion for it to be dismissed. The judge will dismiss the suit.

OptiveLink

Oct 25, 2017
So glad the lawyer was like "anyway" and is just fucking pulling apart the actual case instead of giving Rudy's nonsense any time.

EDIT: OH here we go. Give me the sauce.
EDIT 2: Went silent. Fug.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the evidences are:
-4chan's screencaps
-random ass Tweets
-OANN and Newsmax's footage

Fitting evidence for a fitting cause.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Line doesn't appear to be carrying the audio right now (static/audio not working).

I tried dialing into both lines. One is full (obviously) the other is now saying it's not available at all.

Oct 25, 2017
so rudy babbled his landscaping nonsense for a while and then the comeback was "well that was exciting, anywaaaaaaay about what is ACTUALLY in their lawsuit, which isnt that, here's why the very basis of their case is bullshit"

sounds like rudy is doing just about as well as expected
he forgot how to lawyer