• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
"I was stunned," eyewitness Rita Rugova-Johnson told The Post after the attack at the supermarket. "I was shoulder-to-shoulder with Rudy inside ShopRite," Rugova-Johnson said. "We're talking, and all of a sudden an employee came out of nowhere and open-handedly slapped him in the back and said, 'Hey, what's up, scumbag?'

The worker was arrested at the store. His charges and identity were not immediately available.
deadline.com

Ex-NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani Assaulted By Grocery Store Worker In Staten Island

Ex-Mayor Rudy Giuliani Assaulted By Grocery Store Worker In Staten Island

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
I saw Glenn Youngkin at my local Giant once and, while I didn't go through with it, I can't say the thought never entered my mind.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
If I'm getting arrested for assaulting a treasonous snake in a supermarket it will be for more than a slap on the back

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
I'm sure if they started a GoFundMe for Bail, it would be a pretty sizable amount

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
If you are going to get arrested for it, should have gone with a hard punch in that coupist's face.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
giulianihandoljhf.jpg

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Really amazing how Chris Farley was able to perfectly nail Andrew Giuliani:

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
A slap on the back is arrest worthy now?

Like, that slap would need to be really strong to count as an attack.

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
slapped his... back? I'm dying

I'd put "slapped" in quotations in the title cuz what I'm hearing is really just a hard pat ahahaha.

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
A slap on the back is arrest worthy now?

Like, that slap would need to be really strong to count as an attack.
Well, the guy is almost 80 years old - even a moderate slap you'd give to a friend could be painful to someone that old.

Saying that, it has the vibe of sportsperson diving/flopping, with all the associated faux outrage that goes with it.