• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Remember when she was too much for Bill O'Reily?

She's spent recent months defending most of the groyper chuds like Nick Fuentes as not being racist anti-semites despite them EXPRESSLY STATING THEY ARE RACIST ANTI-SEMITES.

The very simple fact that the main conflict in the Republican party right now is between the people who want to pretend to not be bigots and the ones who are actually bigots really should tell you all you need to know about them.

Threadkular

Dec 29, 2017
I don't care what your political association is stop saying "shame on...". Especially not to kids.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I won't celebrate the infighting until it cost them the senate

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Michelle Malkin is the ultimate racist anti-semitic islamophobic grifter, so I would like to request that her tweets be forever banned from this forum.
She is absolutely abhorrent, yes, but she is (it hurts me to type what I'm about to type) a relevant voice here so I can't say I agree. I think we have a responsibility to see as much of this as we can stomach.

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
This is a further attempt to establish a new right wing party. They already have some QAnon people in positions of power.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
How he has the audacity to show his face after touching himself in front of everyone in a movie and subsequently giving a speech next to a sex shop is so weird to me.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
Conservatism infighting is fun, but the problem is that worse monster always seems to come out of it.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, what am I supposed to do with this?

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017

source.gif

they're still going at it.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
It's funny because they actually dealt with you and Trump lying for weeks Rudy just because Trump can't admit he lost. They let you get away with all kinds of lying shit over the past four years. So take your hair dye and choke on it you racist clown.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
people need to stop openly salivating over the infighting in the replies, ya'll are giving away the game

what game?

We're watching unprecedented open infighting of the republican party in real time.

They coddled this ignorant base for decades, trump comes along and gets them all on his side. its delicious. Unfortunately, this means trump will not be going away anytime soon. But thats where this country is. Half is this now. The half that matter and vote.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
people need to stop openly salivating over the infighting in the replies, ya'll are giving away the game

Lol kinda agreed, should keep the schaudenfraude inhouse and off the actual Twitter threads where these people are involved.

The very simple fact that the main conflict in the Republican party right now is between the people who want to pretend to not be bigots and the ones who are actually bigots really should tell you all you need to know about them.

Yeah, Crenshaw is a piece of shit but he knows that the Southern Strategy has done wonders for the GOP through the decades. Q psychos help ruin that faƧade the GOP has depended on.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
This is a further attempt to establish a new right wing party. They already have some QAnon people in positions of power.
If they actually do that, I support it - because multiple parties may be the only way to reform some of the worst aspects of the American system, but in talking with some activists over the past few years who have explored the idea of a progressive party, the fear has been that splintering the left wing just puts the right wing automatically into power. But if they splinter... there's some room, maybe.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Republicans usually march in lockstep, with only the occasional dissenter, so seeing them divided into warring camps and lashing out at each other like this is a rare treat.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how long it will take him to realize that 'Republican" does not automatically mean "Followers of High King Trump".

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
If they actually do that, I support it - because multiple parties may be the only way to reform some of the worst aspects of the American system, but in talking with some activists over the past few years who have explored the idea of a progressive party, the fear has been that splintering the left wing just puts the right wing automatically into power. But if they splinter... there's some room, maybe.
Fear isn't the only problem

newrepublic.com

Why America Is Stuck With Only Two Parties

If the United States ever gets a major new political party, it wonā€™t be built by think tank denizens.

Perfect Chaos

Oct 25, 2017
Charlottesville, VA, USA
Idk, I think there's real risk that they various (theoretical) right-wing parties would still all just fall in line when they needed to while splintered left-wing parties would just fight each other constantly.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
lol

these people genuinely believe that your reward for power should be never losing an election

madstarr12

Jan 25, 2018
Can't wait for him to then say on camera "No....I DIDN'T SAY THAT!" when someone asks him about it.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
They only did nothing but tax breaks for the rich. Which middle class are beginning to realize are sunsetting on them.

To be fair, Obama only got the ACA passed during his 2 years of control.

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
When you can't heel turn to villainy because you're already the bad guy, you'll just keep spinning.

I hope these fuckers are talking so much shit about the GOP because they're planning on jumping ship to start a new party, and when that happens they're gonna fail hard and have nowhere to go.

Plax

Nov 23, 2019
I really hope this ends soon. I'm tired of seeing Rudy and Powell's non-stop blabbering.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
Do they have kompromat on Rudy or something? The extent of his loyalty to Trump barely makes sense at this point.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
MY FELLOW CONSERVATIVES LET'S LEAVE THE PARTY - DO NOT VOTE RED UNTIL THEY FEEL OUR VOICES HEARD