• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Rudy, truth is there was a secret camp in South America where these people learned how to stage a coup, invade the Capitol and pose as MAGA idiots. It's the only explanation because, apparently, you can only draw significant crowds when it's convenient.

Next on their to do list was invade Gotham City with the help of Scarecrow.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Rudy and Trump were so effective in their speeches and movement to overthrow the government that they convinced the Democrats and liberals while the conservatives just watched in disgust.

Are we sure that Rudy is not suffering from dementia? I know he is a lying piece of shit but he seems to have totally lost it. He makes Trump seem rational in comparison.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
New Patriot platform incoming
Oh I'm all good with them developing a platform that won't get a sizable audience, won't be hosted by any platforms with a sizable reach, will have little-to-no global impact, and will just exist in whatever hole it exists in until it runs out of money to operate with. Go nuts.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
I have no idea how Twitter missed him of all people. He's the Twitter account version of a cockroach or something.

Grain Silo

Dec 15, 2017
Imagine breaking a bone trying to scale the walls of the U.S. Capitol building for your MAGA overlord only to be accused of being an antifa plant afterward.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being the MAGA fucks who are now being labeled ANTIFA. Do they have a moment of clarity? No of course not. You can find MAGA rhetoric calling for executions all over the internet. They cant shake this off.
Yeah, just imagine it: you invest all your time and money on your leadership, and then you plan for the day because of all the coded messages they'd been sending to the enlightened such as you. And then the day comes, and you put everything--including your own life--on the line to start the revolution or defend democracy or whatever you think you're doing.

And then they not only disavow you but also suggest you were the enemy the whole time.

I hope it was worth it, assholes.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
He's intentionally trying to get banned to become a hero like Trump who was "silenced by Big Tech."

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly. He's just trying to say something insane to get banned and say "See! They don't want you to hear the truth!"

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being the MAGA fucks who are now being labeled ANTIFA. Do they have a moment of clarity? No of course not. You can find MAGA rhetoric calling for executions all over the internet. They cant shake this off.

You gotta wonder how their psych deals with that when they're brain has already been turned to mush.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
You hear that MAGA? Giuliani doesn't think you guys have the stamina to climb walls.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Oh I'm all good with them developing a platform that won't get a sizable audience, won't be hosted by any platforms with a sizable reach, will have little-to-no global impact, and will just exist in whatever hole it exists in until it runs out of money to operate with. Go nuts.
Yup. They'll keep coming up with more places to invade, so just give them a quiet place where they can all have a group cry. Their own private self-confirming bubble where they can bitch and complain to their heart's content and nobody else will hear them. In their own fascist play room, no one can hear them scream.

23qwerty

Oct 27, 2017
there's a good copypasta goin around about this

be705ae791f2c2ff2484309219e32907f01fafe2.jpg

Deleted member 1238

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do you think all those die hard MAGAs feel being called "Antifa?" Not that I care how they feel, i just like to think about how destroyed they must be knowing that their god king turned his back on them and labeled them as what they have been trained to hate most. They risked their lives and freedom to storm the capital just to be labeled "Antifa." Trump left them out to die. They must be so conflicted right now.

Nov 1, 2017
Can you guys also report this channel too while you're at it?

I'd also like to never hear his voice around my parents again, thanks.

My parents have been brainwashed by this idiot and I don't know how much reporting it's gonna take to even nuke this stupid channel. YouTube and other sites in general are slow/do not care about harmful rhetoric that's not in English.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
www.resetera.com

Trump posts new Twitter video after lock; appears to acknowledge a transition of power

I assume someone told him if he gets impeached he can’t run in ‘24.
imagine spending the better part of the last 5 years having your brain and ego melted by uninterrupted 4chan exposure, flying to washington in the middle of a pandemic to hear trump whine about oprah and mike pence at a rally, marching up to congress on his orders to smash shit and then mill around aimlessly

you go home and hear that biden won anyway and all of your favorite twitter news sources named like Patriot Newsman Of the West with avatars of roman statues have posted your photo online and are labeling you a "gay communist antifa actor." then the next day the god emperor you pasted into warhammer memes puts out a video saying "i'm sowwy that the pwotestews did a meanie! i wost to big joe biden!!!! pweases wet me tweet again, mods!!!!!!" you can't leave dc because the airlines have dubbed you a risk. you can't stay because the cops want you. your roommate at the only hotel that would accept you is a guy named based_kekistani1488 who wants to show you his goblin slayer torrents. the sun is going down and you're getting cold

Red

Oct 26, 2017
How do you think all those die hard MAGAs feel being called "Antifa?" Not that I care how they feel, i just like to think about how destroyed they must be knowing that their god king turned his back on them and labeled them as what they have been trained to hate most. They risked their lives and freedom to storm the capital just to be labeled "Antifa." Trump left them out to die. They must be so conflicted right now.
Many of them probably feel it takes heat off their backs.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Reported, this guy is nuts and it's a matter of time till Trump gets to his phone lmao

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017

Not to mention many of them are now not only labeled "antifa" but are facing potentially serious charges, and to them he said this:

"To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay. "

Like Trump was obviously made to say that by aides and family, so the chance of a pardon isn't completely gone, but it's probably gone.