• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Rudy's going straight to Pennsylvania to do hand to hand combat vs this man

tkJy9WoOCnZ0E_zmebURuCRPZjx9aoF4NLQ0pqnDGEh_ZZFGFdqRhPNXQxmWOacoMV1JOCs3H0Pll8YYEurij4uqNXpZl8muVok0A53E5rJqN-lE8lRur2wpW85aMjlJfADSnWmO6SBwTHafxE1m8_gtm6LWvZwazn_L3cKVkCzo

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
So this is funny of course but also kind of disturbing. Two things I wonder:

- Can he be sued for defamation or slander or something, for the bogus claims about the tainted machines or changed ballots etc.? This isn't just "misinformation", calling it that feels like an euphemism. It's malicious fabrications that completely mislead this dumb-as-bricks public and undermine the electoral institutions. Surely that has to be illegal somehow.

- Does he actually believe any of this bile he spews? Is he just actually personally loyal to Trump and/or stupid to such a degree that he believes this nonsense, or is it just an act because he thinks Trump will reward him somehow (which is also stupid, mind you)? I'm genuinely wondering, lol. He always came across before as, if not smart, at least with a moderate amount of cunning, but now I'm not so sure.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Between him and Jason Miller, these people really think they live in some kinda fantasy world. They would get their asses whipped by anyone. Morons.

But if he wants to fight let's go you old son of a bitch.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Perfect opportunity for Pedro Pascal to chime in with a Tweet saying "I wouldn't do that if I were you".

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Can he be sued for defamation or slander or something, for the bogus claims about the tainted machines or changed ballots etc.?
Yes, and Dominion is planning on doing so to Sidney Powell and I wouldn't be surprised if Rudy gets roped in as well. The only issue is the burden of proof is fairly high to win a defamation case against public figures, which Dominion (I think, not a lawyer, just a guy who took a media law course) would probably be considered. They're likely going to have to prove actual malice; that the statements made were knowingly false and were made with the intent to cause harm.

Does he actually believe any of this bile he spews? Is he just actually personally loyal to Trump and/or stupid to such a degree that he believes this nonsense, or is it just an act because he thinks Trump will reward him somehow
Probably somewhere in the middle. He probably knows good and well he's twisting the shit out of the truth, but I wouldn't be surprised if his brain has melted into believing a lot of this shit too once he's twisted the narrative to a point that he feels it makes sense. At the end of the day though, Trump and his lawyers are making a fuckton of cash from the MAGA chuds who are lapping this shit up and giving every dollar they have to the Krakken or whatever, so they're certainly incentivized to keep this shit going for as long as they can.

Nov 17, 2017
"So let's have trial by combat! I'm willing to stake my reputation, the president is willing to stake his reputation on the fact that we're going to find criminality there."

I mean, at this point isn't this like gambling with some loose change?

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Violence is never the answer, but if Rudy is offering I'll fuck his shit up on behalf of Biden.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I would fucking love to see Rudy try and throw hands with somebody.

LilZippa

Oct 25, 2017
Iowa
He admits they are going to be made fools of. This has to be a punishment kink at this point right?

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Oh he's willing to stake his and Trump's reputation? Well that changes things...

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
I really wish he was actually talking about a physical trial of combat. It would just be the cherry on top to this whole administration ending.

Lua

Aug 9, 2018
I know he doesnt mean it literally,but im pretty sure even i could beat him. Nothing a knee in the stomach wouldnt end quickly.