• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rampage

Oct 27, 2017
Metro Detriot
Perhaps silly question. I understand why Parnas and Furman would have a one way ticket out of the country.

But why Rudy? He is so full of himself, I can't imagine it was him skipping town permanently. If he wanted to throw his trail off, he should be going to a different country/town, not the same as these two.

ImaginaShawn

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Perhaps silly question. I understand why Parnas and Furman would have a one way ticket out of the country.

But why Rudy? He is so full of himself, I can't imagine it was him skipping town permanently. If he wanted to throw his trail off, he should be going to a different country/town, not the same as these two.
Did you not know that Rudy was/is a moron?

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

We don't know that Rudy had a one way ticket. All we know is that he had to do lunch with a reporter because he was leaving for Vienna.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC

giphy.gif

Rampage

Oct 27, 2017
Metro Detriot
Did you not know that Rudy was/is a moron?

Yes, it is obvious that he is.
My problem is that I was trying to think out his moves with logic. lol

We don't know that Rudy had a one way ticket. All we know is that he had to do lunch with a reporter because he was leaving for Vienna.

Ah, I see. My mind must have add the one-way to Rudy as well.

Still doesn't make since, like the reporter says that Rudy planned to follow these two, but not meet with them for business.

But Rudy was also scheduled to have a meeting with them the next day in America?

Just Rudy bull shitting again.

WMBT27

Oct 25, 2017
I think Rudy was confused when people told him he could have a lifelong career post 9/11 as a "public speaker".

"Fuck, Rudy shut up! This isn't the type of public speaking we meant"

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like Trump, the day he got in office, must have just started working on getting dirt on as many high profile GOPers as possible so they'd never flip on him the way any moderately intelligent person would by now.
This was a theory that made even more sense when the National Enquirer got involved in the Mueller investigation as a possible source of compromising information for the administration. I could absolutely see Trump using a long time connection to them to pin some people down.

MrCheezball

Banned
Aug 3, 2018
I have a long daily commute and will often times find myself listening to conservative talk radio just out of a curiosity of what they're talking about . The last couple days all the programs have been strangely silent on this particular topic. Makes you wonder.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017

Rudy is a walking RICO case. So is his boss Trump, but especially Rudy since he was the one tasked with getting his hands dirty ala fellow bagman Michael Cohen.

I wonder if his moles in the upper echelons, and the not-so-secret-moles like Barr, will give him the heads up or slow the investigation down. Because honestly, he should've been picked up already.