• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao jeezus.

Well just solidifies me waiting for a while. Need to go through reviews for all the partner cards.

IgnotumCL

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
What a joke!

bb.PNG

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Didn't even sniff an add to cart button. Just pre-release to sold out instantly.

I guess I'll just stick with a PS5 for 2020.

Dosmo

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Got the MSI card at best buy. Now I'm on their site trying to figure out what I get for the extra $50, lol.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Meh, I'm not going through the same thing as the PS5 last night, early morning hours. My 2080ti will be fine until what I want is readily available.

Nov 8, 2017
PCCG in Australia is not even showing the 30 series yet even when the fucking pages load.

Mwave I got it to show the cards but none of the models I need...

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
Sorry for everyone who really wanted one. I was F5ing around just to see how hard they would be to get. Went lightning fast.

This is easily the WORST year of my lifetime for trying to buy something you want. From collectibles, to tech gadgets, on and on... everything sells out insanely fast and it's really frustrating.

Gonna build a new pc in 2021 and hopefully things have settled a bit by then

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Got a Ventus I just have to check out, but I'm not sure if I want it now - have not read any review since this isn't the one I eyed.

Edit: Fuck it, I'll buy it and maybe send it back when I decide I don't want it anyway.

noatak

Oct 27, 2017
Been to Newegg.ca and just noticed that they have a 3080 EVGA XC3 for sale, if anyone is interested. All others still showing as autonotify for me.

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware
Sorry for being a bit of an idiot, but how do bots get it first? Is it just computer software designed to buy as soon as it goes live?
Pretty much.

There are multiple ones, but the short end of it is they have the CC info already loaded, all they do is click, enter, and done. Way faster than any of us . And it's automated, you don't even need to be in front of the PC

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I might have a
- palit from scan
- MSI gaming trio from CCL
- Strix from amazon.fr (long shot)
- ASUS TUF from amazon uk (not in stock but will notify me)

If any of them don't get cancelled and I end up with more than one I'll pass them on here if they're wanted.