• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jaybad54

Sep 1, 2020
Not long left now, good luck everyone. Got shafted by ebuyer last night, hoping for a better time this afternoon...

Odc

Oct 28, 2017
My F5 finger is begging to start at Nvidia already, hoping for early FE. No chance!

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
I don't think we'll get anything done even if Best Buy get up. Their cart is broken right now, you can't add anything to it, you can't even load the cart page.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Holy crap Best Buy has the EVGA moel for $699. Going to see if I can snag one of those.

I wanted the FE but that 12 pin adapter is UGLY

Oct 29, 2017
I was on it the moment I got the notification and despite it saying "add to cart" it said its no longer available after the fact. :(

Nothing

Oct 30, 2017
oooooooook well that's the first time nowinstock.net has set off an alarm all week.

attempted to check out with it right away. didn't work tho.

Mini-Me

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah there's a Gigabyte card on Newegg Canada that has been showing as "add to cart" for 20 minutes or so now and when you try to complete the order it says it's not actually available. Stop the teasing!!