• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
is a 3060ti a good buy nowadays with raytracing becoming more and more prominent? My 2080s has issues with raytracing at 1440p in most games now. DLSS helps but its not a 100% solution.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
is a 3060ti a good buy nowadays with raytracing becoming more and more prominent? My 2080s has issues with raytracing at 1440p in most games now. DLSS helps but its not a 100% solution.
if by "good buy" you mean 1440p at 60fps at max settings, then no. if you're willing to turn RT down to medium or whatever to get 60fps, then yes

Henry Jones Jr

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Shows in stock at my store again.

Edit: Now " Sorry, we're having a system issue, but it should only be temporary. "

Edit 2: Got to try a few more times, now not available within 250 miles again.

Deleted member 50374

alt account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018
lol

schermata2020-12-02al50j1b.png
Italiani brava gente, siamo fatti cosi

ShOcKwAvE

Oct 27, 2017
Carlsbad, CA

Ray-tracing is a graphical dessert, but it's not something that should make you skip a big dinner for a larger dinner.

Eh that's a dumb analogy but seriously you don't need ray-tracing and games won't require it.

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
Now BB can't even show my cart. Just keeps saying "Our site had a glitch. We'll be back shortly." An absolute heaping pile of garbage.

I'm done.

Woodbeam

May 6, 2019
Lined up at 6am and got an FE at Microcenter in Brooklyn. It's cold here, but I was around the corner from the entrance. The poor people in front had to deal with the wind coming off the Gowanus canal, just brutal.

johancruijff

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
whiffed on the 3080 ✅
whiffed on the 3070 ✅
whiffed on the 6800✅
whiffed on the 6800xt✅
now whiffed on the 3060ti ✅

on the other hand managed to get both new gen consoles, but they're not for me

c7Ka7iw.jpg

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
Def not building a new PC until next year it seems. Didn't even see any stock at all. All OOS.

CGriffiths86

Oct 28, 2017
Wow, I can't believe I got one. Pickup available the day before Cyberpunk! Now, i'll have to go through the pain of selling my 1080.

Jamaro

Oct 27, 2017
Tells me stores around me have it, immediately select store and checkout and it's no longer available. OR select store, checkout and it says they still have it but the pickup date changed. Hit checkout again and it's now gone. Like WTF, why not let me checkout with the changed date instead of telling me the date changed then being out when I try to checkout again.

slorelli

Nov 1, 2017
Ohio
Tells me stores around me have it, immediately select store and checkout and it's no longer available. OR select store, checkout and it says they still have it but the pickup date changed. Hit checkout again and it's now gone. Like WTF, why not let me checkout with the changed date instead of telling me the date changed then being out when I try to checkout again.
I'm getting the same shit....

scurker

Oct 25, 2017
Now Best Buy is telling me "Unavailable Nearby". Ugh, what a disaster. Why have store pickup in the middle of a pandemic?

floridaguy954

Oct 29, 2017
I was able to pick one up from Best Buy Mobile app, store pick up only, no shipping option, looks like store pick up 12/10. Looks like my credit card already got charged. This is hopeful.
I literally have a 3080 MSI VENTUS in my cart as we speak but best buy is giving me errors on available stores for pick up (on both the app and the website).

Fuck 😑.

If this purchase goes through, I'll immediately sell my 3070 for $500 cash (or $500 plus shipping depending on how I feel).

Now I have a store selected and it says system issue...I inch closer then get punched again.
Fuck, I'm having the same problem...

Aug 1, 2018
I finally got to the fulfillment page and there's no store within 250 miles of me where I can pick one up and there's no option to have it shipped. I'm so done with this shit, lol

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In a way I appreciate this because this system would probably cause a bot to crash

Henry Jones Jr

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Might be fully dead on Best Buy now (if it was ever alive?). Have not need a wave of availability at any nearby location in quite a bit now.

JohnnyMoses

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't had any luck yet, but mine was just going to be for personal gaming use.

I hope the scalpers that need these to resell and put food on the table were able to get some.

Galaxea

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I guesa we all suffered together on not getting one. I hope geforce now works good with cyberpunk. And remember, dont buy one of these cards for more than retail. Scalper pricing isn't worth being impatient over. I will probably just wait until next year.

JawesomeJaw

Oct 25, 2017
I got punted on the confirm order / payment info after finally picking a store. Will try again in 2021!

The Kidd

Oct 27, 2017
I was able to reserve one at a Best Buy 2hrs from where I live. How likely is it that I drive all the way out there next week, and they won't have it?

Seneset

Oct 27, 2017
Limbus Patrum
Why does it make you select a store again when your date changes? Just let me buy it and tell me to pick it up tomorrow instead of today.