• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
The way some of you drag down other things to prop up things you like is worse than the discussions of music in POPERA lmao

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
I enjoyed Dark Knight more than the other MCU movies, however it isn't the best comic book movie. That title goes to Into the Spider-verse. That is bar none the best comic book movie ever released in theaters.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Eh, it fell apart at the end, the two face plot seemed rushed, the choreography was bad, nobody cared about Rachel and Bales Batmans voice is always been silly.

Good movie but I could never elevate it to the places other people did

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think several MCU films are quite better personally, including CA:TFA, CA: WS, GotG1&2, Ragnarok, A:IW, A:EG and IM1 as well.
Also including both recent Spider-Man films, actually.

This being said, TDK is very good, and pretty much shits from great heights on everything DCU.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
tenor.gif

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Did the thread title really need to mention Marvel? Why not just say "TDK is my favourite comic book movie of all time."

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Great movie but can't agree, there a few I enjoy more than Dark Knight when it comes to comicbook films. The Nolan trilogy was too grounded for me even though I enjoyed them all.
Arrived at my hotel yesterday and Winter Soldier was on TNT, just one of the movies I'd say is better imo.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
I am in X-Men: First Class vote for best but I agree with the second part of OP's title.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Hard disagree. I'd wager it's not even a good Batman movie. It's a good crime drama.

It lost its luster for me after my 3rd or 4th viewing.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Great... yet another "I like _______ and tangentially similar product sucks" thread.

Why isn't it enough for people to just talk about the thing they like? Why the ever present need to frame/pair their liking of a thing with a put down of something else? It gets really really tiring seeing these.

i feel it's a very lazy form of film "criticism" that an entire generation of nudniks have grown up learning because they revere these low effort YouTubers that pander to the lowest common denominator. Every statement HAS to be conflicting in order to generate views.